FS: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrbuck

2[H]4U
I have for sale a Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD. Many consider this the fastest consumer SSD available. I purchased it new from Amazon in late March, 2014, and it has been lightly used in my gaming rig as I recently upgraded to a larger SSD. It works just like new and there are no scratches or any other signs of wear or abuse. Included are the SSD and all original materials including box and all contents.

Asking $160 OBO with free shipping to continental US. Amazon Payments or PayPal only. No trades, please.

eBay 161 and 100% positive since 1998
Heatware 8-0-0

===========================================================================================================================

SOLD! THANKS!

Last edited:
How many hours are on it? That has quite a bit to do with how much it's worth. I'll pay what you want if the hours are reasonably low.

@tec805: I'm not certain how many hours are on it, but I would think they are very low. It was only in my system for a bit over 30 days and I only use that gaming rig three to four nights a week for just a few hours at a time. I barely missed being able to return it to Amazon as I made my decision to change to a larger SSD shortly after the 30-day return period expired. I have already disconnected and secure erased it and I would prefer not to reconnect it to check the hours for risk of damaging it by handling it further. In the interest of full disclosure, I did install Windows 8.1 on it several times as I was trying to figure out a hardware issue unrelated to the SSD. This is the PRO drive which will outlast you and me long after we need the next SSD upgrade.

It is currently at over $30 below retail for a ~1 month old drive. I feel that is a nice discount for some lucky buyer to take a small risk. You can see above I have 100% positive at eBay since 1998 and recently started a Heatware also at 100% positive selling items much like this, so I have many happy and satisfied buyers over the years.

Thanks for your question. I've also added a photo of the bottom side of the drive so that everyone can see the label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back