FS: Ryzen 7 1800X + Wraith cooler + CP7 paste + Steelseries QCK MASS

housecat

Gawd
*****SOLD*****

Price:
$375 for everything with free shipping. Only ships to US48. No trades. Comes with receipt from Fry's for the warranty. Heatware or similar preferred. May pickup in south Austin.

Why I'm selling it: CPU was used for less than a week and was not overclocked or overvolted in any way. Only ran it stock. Simply not a great thermal fit for my mITX build so I downgraded my CPU. Has everything that came with it and even the sticker untouched just like it came new. Paste used was Arctic MX4, which doesn't scratch anything or have any effects on the IHS. Cleaned with 91% isopropyl alcohol and microfiber towels.
Everything else is brand new. The Wraith Spire (made by Cooler Master) is 95W TDP rated for the 1800X and was never taken out of the box.

RAM speeds with this 1800X: 3200MHz on my 16GB FlareX kit.
Ryzen CPUs have some impact on RAM speeds and I can confirm my FlareX RAM ran at 3200MHz with this CPU at stock voltages. For a top end gaming system to have that information makes it better than new.
The same system otherwise does not run at 3200MHz on my R7 1700.

Additional info: Adult owned, using computers since the Commodore64, building since the Athlon Thunderbird. Pins are perfect and never touched anything at all except the socket, I'm very meticulous. More photos upon request.

Payment: Google Wallet only

Heatware: -

Thanks!

IMG_1273.JPG
IMG_1248.JPG
IMG_1244.JPG

Last edited:
Price drop and bump. I don't think you'll find a better deal on a clean 1800X in box with receipt for the price.. let alone with some extra goods on top.

another PRICE DROP.. if you can find a better deal on an 1800X that has already proven to 3200MHz DDR4, then go buy it!

Back