I'm selling a few things:

As a package (may separate if there is no interest in ALL of it):

A mining rig, RX580 (8GB) based. In this package I am including:
FOUR (4) XFX RX 580 8GB cards (some GTS Black, some XXX Edition);
TWO (2) Sapphire Nitro RX 580 8 GB cards;
one (1) MSI RX 580 8GB;
one (1) MSI RX 570 8GB;
one (1) ASROCK H110 Pro BTC+
Some ram (will need to check specs here, updating tonight)
one (1) Intel G3920
EIGHT (8) riser cards

That's EIGHT GPU's and risers, one mobo with cpu/ram. I have PSU's but they are expensive to ship.

I'm offering this package up for $1850 shipped net paypal. You pay for insurance. CONUS only. Due to the size of the transaction, you'll need some heat.

All these components were purchased new by me, except one of the Sapphire Nitro cards was purchased used. All are in good condition, but the one nitro card has a ding or something in the heat pipe. I'll see if I can take a picture of that for updating later this evening. All the hardware works just fine. The risers are of the standard quality for risers - which is to say, they are equal parts fate, black magic, and Chinesum. However, I have used them all and they all worked when I shut down my rig.

Offered for $1850 + shipping and insurance. Paypal only.

I will add additional detail tonight - but I encourage anyone to ask any questions they might have.

Trades or partial trades considered for sure. Maybe a pixel 2 xl in mint shape. Motorized stuff. Dunno.

I've got a NIB G3920 (LGA1151, 2 cores, 2.9 ghz, 2 MB cache)

Newegg: ~$35

Asking: $25 +shipping (should be cheap) to CONUS. Paypal rules the day. Must have some Heat. My Heat is under Joust.

Last edited:
Ttt. Cards have been mined on for 3-4 months. They are BIOS mod cards.

Back