FS: RayBan Sunglasses

ZeRo_C0oL

[H]ard|Gawd
DSC00653.JPG

DSC00654.JPG

DSC00658.JPG

DSC00659.JPG

DSC00670.JPG

I've had these since the end of summer 2004 and only actually worn them for a period longer than a few seconds a few times; maybe three of four times tops. They have the popular/trendy mirror finish, and as far as my eyes can see, there are no scratches on the surface of the lenses. If they're not on my eyes, they stay in the case, and like I said.. that's where they have been the majority of the time that I have owned them. I'm not desperate to sell them, so true lowball offers will not be accepted.. I'm trying to come up with some money to pay off a few of my bills and looking around to see what I don't want/need/use anymore, but if you're going to respond with a lowball offer to be a smart ass, post elsewhere please. These are top quality sunglasses, and I paid top dollar for them. A few people have already expressed interest, but they're still up for grabs. Looking for offers around $120 shipped and insured.

Would prefer a local sale, but will ship UPS or FedEx if desired

adamlyon(at)cox.net

Tin_10 said:
I was told one thread per person...

:rolleyes:

Notice one of them is from tonight, and one of them is from well over a week ago. I'll consider that a bump, and in that case, thank you.

I am not thread crappin, rules are rules, and if u think im an ass, think again, I trying to save u from getting a 3 day ban, so combine ur threads, take it or leave it, up to u

Tin_10 said:
I am not thread crappin, rules are rules, and if u think im an ass, think again, I trying to save u from getting a 3 day ban, so combine ur threads, take it or leave it, up to u

This sounds like a rap song.

Free bump for you because my uncle has these glasses. They are awesome.

damn they are so tempting.....contemplating them.....

AceGoober said:
damn they are so tempting.....contemplating them.....

I love them! ...they're really popular.

I'm just not the kind of person who usually wears sunglasses. I wish I wore them more

ZeRo_C0oL said:
:rolleyes:

Notice one of them is from tonight, and one of them is from well over a week ago. I'll consider that a bump, and in that case, thank you.

doesn't matter. and if you're gonna roll eyes at ppl who follow rules then fuck me for following them.

Serious resurrection again! :D

I'll let these go for $100 shipped and INSURED, with tracking number. Could potentially get them out same day, and they will be there in time for the holiday. You can't tell they were even ever worn.

Back