FS: Rare Gears of War Xbox 360

U1337

Weaksauce
Hey everyone, I'm putting this Xbox 360 for sell. It was won by myself at a Gears of War 2 tournament and i received it July 2nd. It's an Xbox 360 elite which includes.

-120GB Hard Drive.
-Black Wireless Xbox 360 Controller.
-HDMI Cable with RCA Optical Cable Adpater.
-Ethernet chord Standard HD Cable
-Black Wired Xbox 360 Headset

And of course the Custom Xbox Painted by Colorwarepc.com, which can be seen if you go to the gallery http://www.colorwarepc.com/imagegalleries.aspx 7th Row down first item.

There were a total of 3 made for the tournament. One was given out as a launch party prize,one a sweepstakes and mine was from the tournament. I have this item posted on Ebay but as the rules state we can not post Ebay listings.

I want $2,000 OBO if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks again. Remeber this is not a sticker it is paint and the pictures do not do it justice. I also have a youtube video of me unboxing it as I received it. Zune is not included.

Unboxing Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2df8gxazvtk

3705860142_3e59007334.jpg

3705052789_876dea588d.jpg

3705052117_9e27ec547e.jpg

3705053357_a523c02d4f.jpg

3684611039_e710915998.jpg

do you know what type of xbox that is (like xenon or something) i think orius (cant remember spelling) or something like that was exclusive to custom 360's but im not sure, to tell look at the wattage and weather or not it has a ground

Wow i never want to thread crap but you are out of your mind if you think you are getting $2K for that. It's a nice system and all, but get realistic with your price dude.

GL, and welcome to [H].

Wow i never want to thread crap but you are out of your mind if you think you are getting $2K for that. It's a nice system and all, but get realistic with your price dude.

GL, and welcome to [H].

I agree and sorry if im crapping. I do custom xbox's but wow 2k? :eek:

That's a badass xbox 360. Probably won't get your asking price here but very cool nonetheless. I would try ebay myself.

ebay. We're mostly pc people here, ebay is where you will find a 360 collector/enthusiast.

Wow, this console is listed at the bargain price of $2,500 on ebay. Who knows though, maybe there's some nut out there who really, really likes Gears of War.

Either way, good luck with that OP.

Wow, this console is listed at the bargain price of $2,500 on ebay. Who knows though, maybe there's some nut out there who really, really likes Gears of War.

Either way, good luck with that OP.

But its u1337 selling it as well :p

Even though i am new to this forum i would never con anyone. This is the only forum I like that doesn't flame people left and right way better than the forums I'm used to.

As for the price its negotiable I only put it so high on ebay so I can be at the top of the list when people search for highest price. I will take anything into consideration

Nice console. Makes me a recall another story where someone had to send in a console back to microsoft that had the signatures of the development team from Halo 3 on it.
I agree with you, if it's anything like the CSX paint jobs, in person these are stunning. On that note it's very hard to sell these custom items on the forums, including Ebay. You may have better luck starting an auction to get some interest. I would just gasp at the ebay/paypal fee deductions:)
Good luck.

Last edited:
I would say that's a lot more fair in pricing, since they sell Elites with mono colored options for $550 on their site, such a detailed paint job should be worth quite a bit extra, and with a Zune to boot.

It is not included.

how about $1300 shipped with my ipod video 30gig

you can't keep bumping your thread (by replying)... it'll get locked... read the FS/FT rules

Bump for a rare find that the average Joe probably wouldn't appreciate or pay much extra for. I'm not GoW-nutty enough to want this over my current 360, but if I did buy it I definitely wouldn't play it! Imagine shelling out $1,200 for this collector's item, getting the RRoD and then having to send it in...ugh. Even if you managed to pull some strings to get your original console back, I'd be afraid of new scratches & cosmetic issues due to the shipping and repair process which could decrease the value of it.

Ok Dropped the price down to 850$ with a free ipod 30 gig video 5th gen

yes i also have it on ebay but im not allowed to post it with my same username and such im not a 13 year old kid hassling people.

Back