FS: RARE 2800+ Thoroughbred, 333fsb, 2.25G stock! w/SLK-900U, CF WiFi card

Status
Not open for further replies.

five-by-five

Supreme [H]ardness
Would you be intrested in a rare 2800+ Thoroughbred, 333fsb, 2.25Ghz default? It has run 2.42G easily with only a minor increase in voltage (1.65V stock, never seen more than 1.75V under water).

Here is a little info on the chip that is faster than a 3200+ Barton in raw horsepower... :eek:

$80 shipped. SOLD and SHIPPED to One_Eye, tracking # 0303 3430 0001 0010 4709

I also have a Thermalright SLK-900A (clip on versionProduct Linkage ) that I'll put with it for an even $100 shipped or $25 shipped PENDING by itself with an 80mm or 92mm fan, your choice.

I have had a Proxim Harmony CompactFlash 802.11B Wi-Fi Card in a retail box with docs and software sitting around for almost a year now.
Please take it for $20 shipped SOLD and SHIPPED to Main Target tracking # 0303 3430 0001 0010 4693 . Thanks.

Heatware = five-by-five, feel free to email me, 5xfive AT gmail DOT com. I don't have paypal so if you want it you will have to send a MO or the likes.

Thanks for looking and your browser should now automatically post, "BUMP", if it doesn't you should do so maunally. ;)

Thanks Outcompute_123, it was runnin' in the wifes system for quite a long time but there was nothin' that she was doin' that needed this kind of tire-spinnin', power-sliddin', U-joint-twistin' power! :D

blindviper - Thanks for catching that!

Outcompute_123 - SCHWEETNESS!

Main Target - YGPM back, as of right now it is yours, I'll post some pics tomorrow of it and the other things like that little CPU and that chunk of copper! ;)

One_Eye - YGPM

Edited post to reflect the A verison that blindviper alued to...

Interested in the Thermalright SLK-900A with a 92mm fan, LMK if still avail.

i wish you would somehow get the check tom so you can ship it out.. but thats not gunna happpen

Still interested in the Thermalright SLK-900A with a 92mm fan, let me know, paypal is waiting :)

Whimpy - The first guy who was wanting it has spoken for it... sorry, no longer avaliable (unless he backs out and I'll let you know if he does!)

Main Target - I'll have it ready to go so that if I get the MO tomorrow I will have it in the mail no later than lunch time on Tuesdsay.

Main Target - I have it sitting next to me, it's in the starting blocks all warmed up and ready to run! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back