FS: Random Bits and Stuffs

The_NME

Limp Gawd
Starting this thread based on my old ones. I'm moving items over as I find out I still have them :eek: Heat in sig. To start...

gateway1to8.jpg

$400 Gateway MX3215 laptop. Brand new sealed! Gateway link Have had it sitting here sealed in the box for a while so its time to move it out. Open for trades (PM me).

McAfee 2007 Software:
$8 shipped Virus Scan Plus
$12 shipped Internet Security
$9 shipped PC Protection Plus

$15 Lot of 5 Xbox AV cables. AV cables for the original Xbox. 4 new and 1 used per lot (2 lots available)

$5 shipped each, except for Metal of Honor ($6 shipped)
$25 shipped for all the games in jewel cases, $30 shipped for those + Dungeon Siege.
gamessmna6.jpg

ZOOM
Unnamed ones:
Postal
Tomb Raider III
Comanche 3
Hyper Blade
Earthworm Jim (for Win95)

$8 shipped. Dungeon Siege. Brand new sealed in retail box.

$90 Opteron 165 0610DPMW. Very, very nice chip! I'll have to dig through my screenshots to see how far this one OC'd but I do remember having a lot of fun with it. An OEM chip, but I'll go ahead and throw in one of the nice 4-pipe HSFs

$130 Brand new MSI x800XT Platinum Edition AGP. Bought it from ZZF, flashed to XTPE (520/560), runs 100%. Same exact card, just shipped with a different BIOS

$60 Compaq 15" LCD. Bought it on eBay hoping to stick it in the side of my case just like the PSOne LCD, but have since decided against it. Includes panel and modded power adapter (for hookup to PSU), but no stand. The best thing about this LCD though is that it uses 5v and 12v (I know the pinout too) so its a cinch to wire into a PSU. You've probably seen cases with LCDs in the side - now do the same for your case! Pictures here Lotsa details here (although somewhat innacurate)

$90 Toshiba e740 PDA. This is a great PDA. One of the best in its series. Has 64MB RAM, 32MB ROM, CF & SD cards slots, internal WiFi, the works. I even have an expansion pack that adds USB and VGA out to this unit! Extra $30 for that (you know you want that ATI sticker or VGA out!). This unit is in great condition and has rarely been used. Screen is in tip-top shape. There is a dent in the battery, but its barely noticeable (and hard to take pics of).

$14 shipped PNY Optima Pro 2GB USB stick. Brand new sealed. Have a few of these.

$10 shipped Sandisk Cruzer Micro 1GB USB stick. Brand new sealed. The kind with the retractable USB connector. Have 4 available.

PENDING $5 Cisco 1602 router. Comes with power cable and 12MB (I think) flash card. Bought it off eBay for the WIC-1T it held (not included). Smells like it came from a smoking environment. Get it cheap!

Do you have any of the boxes for the pc games listed? I'd be interested in some for collection purposes if you do.

New in the sense that it was only opened to flash and test for stability. Its the same exact card as the MSI "stock" XT PE, they just put a difference BIOS on it. I put the better one on.

I might be interested in Dungeon Siege - but i'm wondering why it has an M rating, as when i looked elsewhere, i saw a T rating - could you tell me what it is that's being rated M?
Thanks,
Chris

No idea about the rating - I dont think there are two versions out there...

Adding a Cisco router I have laying around and dropped a price or two.

Oh, and please, dont PM me asking if I'd take $x for something and then turn around and say "er how about $20 less?" Stick to your bids please!

Bump for pending item, price changes, and item cleanup.

Someone make me an offer for the McAfee stuffs!

Back