FS: R9 280x and 7970 Video Cards, 27" PLS Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungt88

2[H]4U
Selling a monitor and a sound card -- taking non-CC PayPal only (or cash if you are local), please have Heat --- (all video cards sold)

1) ASUS ROG Matrix Platinum R9 280x: $140 shipped, $125 local (NYC area preferred, Tri-State is negotiable in terms of meet-up)
In excellent condition w/original box and all accessories, for info see HardOCP review link: Link SOLD

2) MSI R7970 Lightning: $140 shipped, $125 local (NYC area preferred, Tri-state is negotiable is negotiable in terms of meet-up).
In excellent condition, no box, but comes with all accessories, for info see HardOCP review link: Link SOLD

3) Dell E2715H monitor: $100 local (NYC area preferred, Tri-State is negotiable in terms of meet-up).
In excellent condition. Comes with original box. Let me know if you need any accessories with it. 27 inch monitor, PLS panel, 1920x1080 resolution. Used for about 1 month, works perfectly with no dead pixels; for info see here: Link (Pending)

4) HT Omega Fenix sound card: $80 shipped, $70 local (NYC area preferred, Tri-State is negotiable in terms of meet-up).
In excellent condition w/original box and all accessories. Used for one month. HT Omega is a very reputable brand for sound cards and this card features swappable op-amps. For info see here: Newegg and here: HT Omega

5) MSI GTX 980 OCV1 video card: $345 shipped, $330 local (NYC area preferred, Tri-State is negotiable in terms of meet-up).
In excellent condition, with original box & included accessories (no mouse pad or game). Used for about a month, no issues. For info, see here: Newegg SOLD

Feel free to PM me with any questions you have.

My Heat: 21-0-0

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
If I was closer to the Tri-state area I'd snag that Dell monitor in a New York Minute (forgive the pun). Bump for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back