FS:Q9450, Asus Maximus Formula, HD4870s,FC WBs, 8Gb DDR2, and more!

MrE

2[H]4U
I have a few items for sale.
cimg2578.jpg

Asus Maximus Formula X38 Intel s775. Great board with all its accessories. It even includes an unopened copy of the game STALKER. The original purchase receipt from Frys is included, and the board hasn't been registered with Asus. The bottom of the board has some slight residue left over from the mount plate my D-Tek waterblock used. Does not affect functionality. $140 Shipped
MaximusFormulashot.jpg

cimg2575.jpg

maximussticky.jpg
EK FC4800 Series Acetal Full Cover Water block (one left) Includes all accessories and instructions. $75 shipped. One of the blocks Sold. One still left.

What it looks like with the EK block attached:
cimg2563.jpg

cimg2564.jpg
EVGA m-ATX nForce4 motherboard plus AMD 3800+ CPU and Zalman 7700 Fan combo. I have the I/O back plate but no box or manual. memory in picture not included. $65 shipped
cimg2581.jpg
Toshiba 2.5" SATA 80Gb HDD from an Apple Laptop, but will work with anything that has a SATA port. $30 shipped.
CIMG2070.jpg
Everything is used unless stated otherwise. Each item has been tested to verify functionality. Paypal preferred method of payment. Heat is under mstrmold 32-0-0, and eBay feedback under mstrmold is 362-0-0. Please PM me if you have questions. And please, don't low ball. Thanks for looking.

SOLD Items:

VisionTek HD4870 512mb PCI-E video cards retail boxed w/ accessories (quantity 2). Will be sold with the stock heatsink/fans installed. $OLD to Katin
Swiftech BGA Ram Kit (unused) $OLD to Katin
Intel Q9450 OEM: This has been cooled via water for the past 7 months. Great CPU. $OLD to Bail_w
EK FC4800 Series Acetal Full Cover Water block Includes all accessories and instructions one SOLD to kwan888
Patriot DDR PC3200 CAS3 2x1Gb kit. $OLD to Bail_w
(quantity 2 kits) 4Gb DDR2 PC6400 Patriot RAM. Used with the above motherboard and CPU. $OLD to ShafTDawG

Back