FS: PSP rock-out kit, computer, guild wars, etc etc!

kronchev

[H]F Junkie
* AMD 2400+ processor
* Abit VA-10 mATX board
* 512 mb PC2100
* Radeon 9800 SE (can softmod to Pro)
* 80 gig harddrive
* Antec 400watt PSU
* CDRW drive
* TT SilentBoost HSF

take it all for 300 + ~40 shipping

* BFG Geforce 6600GT - OC edition (AGP)

NEEDS TO BE RMA'D: READ BELOW

This card was fucking awesome, then one day I was playing Farcry and the computer just shut off. Now, any computer with the card in it won't boot. I emailed BFG (note they have lifetime support) and they said, call their number and get an RMA. I did NOTHING to this card, nothing was overclocked, nothing was weird with my system, it just went bad. So I offer this card that needs an RMA with this guarantee: if they wont take the RMA and replace it, I will pay for it to be returned to me and refund the price. You are getting a brand new 6600GTOC back from RMA. Why dont I do it myself? Because the warrenty isnt transferrable; I could do it, but then whoever bought it could never use the warrenty.

Again, this card rocked ass, but it was a freak accident that it just stopped working. There is absolutly nothing physically wrong with it.

Note also that this is the "6600GT OC", not entirely sure how its "overclocked" but they support it 100% and it involves NO MODIFICATION on a users part, sooo its gotta be good right? ;)

$150 shipped

SOLDDisassembled laptop #1 SOLD
* Duron 1.1 ghz
* 384 megs RAM
* 20 gig harddrive
* Onboard video
* DVD drive
* Built in network jack

Its a fine laptop, but the screen cant be affixed on the unit (screws dont hold), the touchpad doesnt work, the HSF is zip tied on (but works perfectly), and no battery. But its fine otherwise as a very small desktop computer/carputer

SOLD$100 shippedSOLD

Disassembled laptop #2

* Celeron 667
* 256? megs RAM
* 8 gig HD
* CD drive
* Touchpad
* Onboard NIC

No keyboard, not even really in a case, has screen, no battery, no powering unit (18v in)

$70 shipped

* Crystalfontz 634

Serial input, black 5.25 drive mounting bracket, white text on a blue background. Its leet but I only have one drive bay :tard:

$50 shipped

* Dangerden dual-fan heater core

For 3/4 ID tubing. Did the fittings myself, does not leak one bit. Ugly as sin and performs great :p

$25 shipped

* Dangerden Maze4

Socket A screw-into-board, with 3/4 ID fittings. Its a used waterblock, what else can I say? Has been out of service for a few years, could use a good lapping, but excellent otherwise.

$25 shipped

SOLD* Guild Wars SOLD

I dont have time for this game it seems.

$30 shipped. Will change my password to whatever temp one you want, but AFAIK you have to still use my email address when you enter it. If anyone knows how to delete an account, thatd be even better.

SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD* PSP and extras

You know...I loved my PSP but I really dont ever play it anymore. When I'm not near something that can play games (a full computer, console, etc) I'm out with friends and i'm either playing a real life game, or hanging out and it seems lame to play the PSP while hanging with friends.

This thing is hooked up and "da bomb". I DO have the break-and-free-replace warrenty, however its not transferrable. As a bonus, if you ever need to invoke it, pay shipping both ways, and I will go and get it done. Throw the $40 for a new version and I will try to get it in your name, failing that, it will be in my name and I will forever do it for you.\

This includes:

* PSP in excellent condition
* PSP charger
* PSP headphone control (dont have the headphones, but they really blew ass anyway)
* 1 gigabyte Sandisk memory stick (I will leave my "custom software" on there for you if you like)
* Doofy case for carrying it all (I don't have the "condom" case for it)
* Games:
* Twisted Metal Head On
* Wipeout Pure (this game is pure sex)
* Untold Legends

$400 shipped for it all
I won't part unless there is a buyer for every single part...this is a bit painful (im such a nerd) and I dont want any part of it hanging around. FYI, this is a 1.5 firmware and you CANNOT buy these in stores anymore. 1.5 means it can take all homebrew, as all the stuff on my stick demonstrates :) SOLD SOLD

References:
heat/ebay: kronchev

email: kronchev AT gmail DOT com

Back