FS: PS Vita and Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogbyte_13

[H]ard|Gawd
i have the following items for sale:, both are in great condition and adult owned. Pictures provided via email upon request. I have been a member for over 8 years and have never had any issues, my heatware is Dogbyte_13 i have 22 positive evals.

PS Vita 3G/Wifi model US black version, with 32GB card Retails for 300 with tax, in perfect condition and in a nerf protective case which i will include, no games because i was using the PSN to get games(not transferable) Asking price 200$ which includes shipping and insurance VIA USPS Priority mail. Still under warranty but i dont know if it transfers or not.(PRICE DROP from 300$)

XFX Radeon 7770 PCI-e3.0 with 1GB of ram, never oced and in great condition has double lifetime warranty, will ship priority mail VIA USPS and will be insured and tracked also.asking 80$, still retails for about 123-124$ on the Egg.
link to model http://products.xfxforce.com/en-us/Graphics_Cards/AMD_Radeon%E2%84%A2_HD_7770/FX-777A-ZNBR

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!

Not looking to trade for anything, sorry :)

I only ship in the US and use Paypal CC or insta-pay only, items will be tracked and insured and packaged very well, if they get damaged in shipping its is the carriers fault not mine and you will need to file a clam with them, if the item somehow doesn't work i will refund money except shipping and insurance costs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back