FS: Phenom II X6 Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalc

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi there,

Trying to sell my P2X6 rig.

ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=taylorsproul&ftab=AllFeedback
heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=72823 (I know I don't have much, I just started using heatware recently. Been on ebay for years, though)

It's a great rig, very fast, but it's overkill for what I do (TF2 and DotA), and I want some extra cash for christmas coming up. I picked up a quad-core 775 machine to use as a HTPC/server and realized that it can do all of my gaming stuff as well.

Most of it was purchased in the beginning of the summer, so it's only about 5 months old.

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

(case will have the removable 7-bay hard drive rack re-installed before I ship)

Phenom II X6 1055T "Thuban" 6x2.8GHz
Asus M4A785TD-V Evo motherboard (flashed BIOS to recognize hex core)
G.Skill 2 x 2GB DDR3-1600
MSI Radeon HD 5750 1gb
OCZ ModXStream 700w modular PSU
Seagate 7200.12 1TB hard drive
Thermaltake Element G case
Gelid Tranquillo 120mm very quiet heatsink
No OS

I'd like to get $650 plus shipping for the whole shebang.

I'd also be interested in selling the case alone, or selling the CPU/Mobo/RAM as a combo, or selling the whole PC without the video card, or something like that. I'd also consider some trades. Feel free to PM me.

I run a system very similar to this, works great. I paid a bit more too, great deal.

freebump4u

This is almost the same rig as the one im running right now, and its a very very nice setup.

Bump for you!

Parting, and if so price for the 5770 with or without shipping my good chum!

Bump, received a couple offers but no follow-up.

I'm willing to part if I get a buyer for the CPU and mobo. I'll part out the rest if I can sell at least those two pieces first.

I'd also consider a trade (plus cash from you) for a cheaper mobo/CPU/ram combo. Maybe a lesser AMD setup like a Phenom II X2/X3 or an Athlon II X2/X3/X4? Or a low-end 1156 setup like an i3 or G6950? Or a 775?

I'd like to get $225 for CPU and mobo, $300 for CPU/mobo/RAM. If those go, I'll part out the rest of it, but I don't want to sell just the video card and then have a PC that's useless for gaming while I try to find buyers for the rest.

How much cash would you want if you where interested in trading for this setup..
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-MA770-UD3
CPU: Phenom II X3 720 (3.5ghz)
Ram: G.Skill 2x2gig PC2 6400

I've got about 550 dollars to work with, let me know if we can work something out.

Hi there,

Trying to sell my P2X6 rig.

ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=taylorsproul&ftab=AllFeedback
heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=72823 (I know I don't have much, I just started using heatware recently. Been on ebay for years, though)

It's a great rig, very fast, but it's overkill for what I do (TF2 and DotA), and I want some extra cash for christmas coming up. I picked up a quad-core 775 machine to use as a HTPC/server and realized that it can do all of my gaming stuff as well.

Most of it was purchased in the beginning of the summer, so it's only about 5 months old.

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

(case will have the removable 7-bay hard drive rack re-installed before I ship)

Phenom II X6 1055T "Thuban" 6x2.8GHz
Asus M4A785TD-V Evo motherboard (flashed BIOS to recognize hex core)
G.Skill 2 x 2GB DDR3-1600
MSI Radeon HD 5750 1gb
OCZ ModXStream 700w modular PSU
Seagate 7200.12 1TB hard drive
Thermaltake Element G case
Gelid Tranquillo 120mm very quiet heatsink
No OS

I'd like to get $650 plus shipping for the whole shebang.

I'd also be interested in selling the case alone, or selling the CPU/Mobo/RAM as a combo, or selling the whole PC without the video card, or something like that. I'd also consider some trades. Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back