FS: PC, 2405FPW, PC HDTV Setup, Axim X51v, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately maxes at about 650, i wouldnt ask you to go that low on a perfect 2405, ive been hoping to get one with a few backlight issues or some dead pixels for cheaper

possibly...id rather sell it whole though. Give it more time, or make a lowball offer on the whole thing :D

Theres some obscure thing that somehow makes the 2405 not be able to do true 1080p, i dunno what it is, and honestly, if it really doesnt, its close enough for me that i wouldnt care.

By the way, my offer we discussed in pm still stands, if noone else bites. Keep me in mind, and good luck on your sale :)

jbrukardt said:
Theres some obscure thing that somehow makes the 2405 not be able to do true 1080p, i dunno what it is, and honestly, if it really doesnt, its close enough for me that i wouldnt care.

By the way, my offer we discussed in pm still stands, if noone else bites. Keep me in mind, and good luck on your sale :)

Well the decoder decodes it and runs it through the vid card, therby displaying the full res. But over the air HD is 1080i anyways...

joecrouton said:
possibly...id rather sell it whole though. Give it more time, or make a lowball offer on the whole thing :D
dibs on the motherboard, baring you have a good price :)

:edit
is the deluxe version?
raid... yes?

Bump! P4P800 is non deluxe. I will be gone all weekend, so no communication till monday.

I pm'ed you about sending me pics of the computer.

Why haven't you responded yet?

all I can say is WOW. This guy really takes care of his stuff. I bought the Axim off of him and not only was he willing to ship between payments, the axim was in amazing condition. Had it not been for various pieces of scotch tape here and there I would've never known the packaging had been opened. The screen was literally pristine and I'm extremely picky about scratches and there wasn't a single one. Best buyer I've ever dealed with, bar none.

Ok this stuff has to go! School ends soon and Im buying a Miata. Rick-fx, i owe you pictures of the pc. Monitor is going for $750 Shipped to your door, remeber it is near perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back