FS. P4C800E-D + Neato stuff + DD WC

eyedol

Gawd
Reference: Heat
Email: joel_pcnerd AT yahoo.com
AIM: dirtym3xi
Shipping: US shipping only. USPS Priority, usually ships next day. Shipping is calculated by weight and zip. I don't charge extra. Prices do not include shipping.
Payment: Paypal = joel.pcnerd AT comcast.net, first to pay gets it
Trades: eh? ask meh.
Other stuff: I'm trying to get rid of this stuff so make me an offer.

01.jpg

1. Asus P4C800E-Deluxe. Used but in new condition. Tray not included. Comes with box and most accessories. $120 SOLD
2. Aspire ATX-AS520W. +3.3V(30A) | +5V(32A) | +12V(35A) Warrenty sticker NOT intact. $20 TRADED
3. Keeping this for myself.
4. JVC CD changer (12disc). Model CH-X350, comes with cable, brackets, and screws. Compatibility is your responsibility. This is an older changer from about 4 years ago. Will include 2 cartridges. $30
5. Coolermaster 4-in-3 Device Module. Works great. $20 TRADED
6. Secure IDE. Got it with my IC7max3. $5
7. Linksys 10/100 pci network card. $6 GONE
8. 3dfx Voodoo4 4500 Green PCI 32MB. Own a piece of history. :p $10 SOLD
9. SPL meter DT8850. Goes up to 130dB. $40
10. Gear grip for midtower. Found the keyboard carrying part of it!! $8 SOLD

02.jpg

11. Sorry sold it locally. Too lazy to change pic. :D
12. DD Micro Radiator dual 80MM works great. $25 SOLD
13. Swiftech MCX478-V - Socket 478. Free UV fan. Base could use a relapping if you like a flawless surface $20
14. DD D4 Pump 1/2 OD. Perfect condition. Base has a little paint missing. $40 SOLD
15. DD fill port. BLACK $6 SOLD
16. Swiftech MCX159-R Universal Chipset Cooler. Extra 40mm fans included. $20 SOLD
Clamps and fittings are sold.

03.jpg

17-20 $20 each

More stuff to be added later. Thanks for looking and bumps are appriciated.

visick ygpm regarding psu

As a reminder I will not ship to Canada. Sorry.

Looks like makshim has it. I'll let you know if that changes. makshim pms replied to .

Fill port and voodoo sold to makshim(going out tomorrow). Clips, t, and y's also gone. I'll be adding some more stuff tomorrow.

ygpm back

DD 2x80MM rad sold!

I thought replying to another member wasn't considered a "self bump" but okie dokie.

Yeah the motherboard is yours if you want it. PM me if you're interested. Yeah the whole pending thing was just me waiting for a yes or no. :)

No more dibs on the p4c800e-d. PM to establish payment and first to pays gets it. I tried being courteous by keeping a line for it but no one is being serious about buying it.

Shipping for it is around $10 for it.

120+10=$130 Thanks.

I took a good look and couldn't find anything I could use or want. Sorry. If you have anything else let me know.

I sent payment for the Swiftech MCX159-R Universal Chipset Cooler. Extra 40mm fans included could you mark it sold and pm me when you are shipping it out.

DJrazor said:
nice price on the power supply

how well does the changer work?

Thanks.

The cd changer was pulled out of my car working. I just updated the whole system along with the HU so I have no use for it anymore. It's looks new I don't think there's a scratch on it. :)

Packages shipped out today: Swiffy chipset cooler, geargrip.

Bump guys. I left everyone heat already for thier purchases. Sorry for forgetting you makshim :) I knew there was one more...

Now that most of the good stuff is gone I'll look around for more stuff that I have boxed up.

Back