FS: P4,s478 mb,raptor,video cards, 6800gt, crosair led mem

eyedol

Gawd
Reference: Heat
Email: joel_pcnerd AT yahoo.com
AIM: dirtym3xi
Shipping: USPS Priority with DC
Payment: Paypal
Trades: Some DDR2 mem, or board for P4EE 3.75ghz :)
Other stuff: Feel free to make offers, lowballs will nicely be turned down. :)

Ready to ship!

Sennheiser PC150 Noise Cancelling PC Headset $30shipped
Barely used. Not gaming anymore so I'm moving to some audiophile cans. I'm using my grados in the meantime.
senn.jpg

PNY GEFORCE 6800GT 256MB AGP $185shipped Another PIC TRADED to savageice9
I'm keeping the zalman and the sinks. Stock cooler will be installed and AS will be reapplied.

Gigabyte GA-8IG1000MK Micro ATX Intel Motherboard $60shipped SOLD to techdude
Great little board, ran it in my aria. Solid little sucker. I'll have to find the accessories at home.

P4 3.0C $120shipped TRADED to savageice9
Solid cpu, can't guarentee any overclocking results. I ran it at 3.75ghz for a while with watercooling but once I moved to a main sata drive my p4c800e didn't like the fsb speed. Required a good voltage increase to get there so I just ran it stock for most of the time.

CORSAIR XMS 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit $105 shipped SOLD to Blue3ffect
Solid memory, zero problems, never overclocked so I dont know it's limit. LEDs are fancy.

36.7GB WD Raptor $70shipped Bad sectors found after testing. GG I keep. :)
Warrenty exp date: 7/18/2008

Chaintech FX5200 PCI 128MB $25shipped SOLD to techdude
Everyone needs a PCI card in thier toolbox.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
how many mbs is that 6800gt?
And you are looking for ddr2 ram? cheap or quality stuff??

btw solid price on the raptor.

256MB on the 6800GT. As far as the DDR2 I was looking for decent ram. I was going to spend around 160 to 200 on it new from newegg. I figured I'd see if I could get some for cheaper.I want 2gigs btw.

bump

guys i'm really having some trouble with my connection in my apartment. Those who got replies got them while I was in class with my lappy. I apologize if you feel like im ignoring you but I just can't seem to get a solid connection that loads pages.

bump,

on the headphones are they adjustable or one size fits all, and how did you like them when you were gaming. since your selling them.

They're adjustable. I loved them for gaming. They don't break like any plantronics sets and the mic stays right where it needs to be. I have my old pair still in case i ever go play online casually with friends or whatever. They've lasted me about 2 years and still going strong.

Thanks man. I do appreciate it. PM replied to and everything is pretty much gone. Savage stole all the goods and I actually have my new stuff from him... =) Great trader btw.

Decided to keep the raptor after sunkist never got back to me because after a few tests it did show up a few bad sectors(that I didn't know about) and I dont' want anyone to deal with that shit.

Thanks for everyone's interests and support. I guess sale over. :)

PM with any questions. Thanks.

Back