FS: Opteron 146, Lot of 7 New Delta 120x38mm Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnathan

Limp Gawd
What I have for sale:

1: AMD Opteron 146 socket 939 CPU
I got this CPU used about 2 years ago and only used it myself for about a month. Its in great shape and its a CAB2E 0610GPAW. This item will be shipped via First Class Mail with DC. SOLD.

2: Lot of 7 Delta 120x38mm Fans
These are all new/unused and have just been sitting around in a box for about the last year and a half. These are the AFB1212VHE fans (129CFM, 49dBA, 3200rpm, 12V 0.90A Ball-bearing). These fans only have 2 wires (no 3rd for RPM sensing) and they do not have connectors installed. The wires are only 5 or 6 inches long, so you'll probably want to splice additional wire to them. These are very heavy duty, long-lasting fans that are ideal for servers or anywhere else you want to move alot of air. Please keep in mind that these are 49dBA, so they're not exactly quiet :) These seem to normally sell online for 13-20 dollars + shipping, but I'll take SOLD. Shipping will be done via Parcel Post w/DC. I will not sell the fans individually, only all 7 together.

I only accept Paypal for payment and I will only ship to confirmed addresses. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back