FS: One Golden MSI 7950 TF3 w/ Koolance Full Cover Block, WC Parts (More to be ADDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys,

I have a ton of WC'ing gear that I will adding to this thread shortly (I'm tearing the sig build outta my HAF 932 so all the WC'ing gear will be sold)..In the mean time:

EDIT: IF you are a serious buyer and have substantial Heat (with quite a bit active within the last 3~4 months) I would be willing to ship first. Please PM me so w can work out the details...Please also note that I have included a FT list below the OP..I would MUCH rather this card go to a fellow [H]ard family member rather then a stranger on CL or eBay!!!

I have an MSI 7950 TF3 (uses the 7970 PCB and 8+6 Pin Power Setup) that is a true Golden Sample..It has a Koolance Full Cover GPU block installed with CL Liquid Pro on the GPU Die..I do have have the stock cooler as well..I just purchased a 290 and GPU Block, so I wanted to offer a fellow [H]ard Member a great deal on an insanely powerful card...This guy will easily trade blows with a stock clocked 780..

The card does 1.3Ghz Core/1750Mhz Memory @ 1.23V (YMMV)..This OC is stable through anything I have thrown at it, including 3DMARK runs, FC3, and BF4 BETA on ULTRA settings for hours on end..The card has always been ICY COLD since I have an insane amount of Radiator Space for my setup..

Here is a Screenshot of my 3DMARK11 Run with the older CAT 13.10 BETA..Please make a note of the ASIC score 91.6%, along with the temperatures shown..This card runs cooler @ 1.3Ghz/1750Mhz then stock 7950 Boost Cards @ stock Clocks!!!:eek::eek::eek:

7950_OC_results_2_cropped_zpsd13a1d3f.png

Here was my FireStrike score with CAT 13.10 BETA (#2 in the World at the Time)..Current Score with the latest 13.11 BETA is 8777!!
7950_OC_FireStrike11_zps7c775214.png

Here are two pictures of the card..I apologize for the quality, the card is in the machine I am typing this post on..The machine is being disassembled, and the card will ship the next business day after payment (ie, buy today, ship Monday, etc..)

20131116_215538_zps7b912bbd.jpg

20131116_215515_zpsf33e54c5.jpg

Please make a note the TF3 is selling for over $265, not including the cost of the GPU Block, and the chances of finding a Golden Sample that will do what this will do is quite low...My Asking price with the Koolance GPU block (preinstalled) and the stock cooler included is 05 SHIPPED!!..I am Currently only accepting PayPal for both buyer and seller protection/piece of mind..

Next up we have a HeatKiller Nvidia GTX 580 Full Cover GPU Block..I bought a bunch of stuff from a friend that is having some financial issues, so I bought everything he had to help him out..I only know he was running an eVGA 580 with it..It is in good condition, I would say 9.8/10..Still has thermal pads for the memory/VRMs, but you might want to buy some new ones since they are quite cheap..Asking price is $25 shipped (this thing is HEAVY!!)

60ca623c-4ff5-455c-a881-9ffb0d17a667_zps2a04d9b8.jpg

As with all my Sales, I provide a contact number (443.880.676Four) and will happily answer any questions via PM/or text..If you wish to talk, I just request that you please text me first and let me know you are from [H]ard..

Last edited:
TTT...Have had some interest but nothing firm yet..Feel free to PM/text me with any questions!!

TTT..Price dropped the lowest it's going ($220 shipped) with the GPU block before it heads off to eBay..For those of you that have contacted me, make up your minds quick!;)

I am now interested in taking some trades or trades + cash depending on the item..I am looking for the following items, (ranked by importance)..

1)Staples Gift Cards (Need to purchase a new Office Chair)..

2)1.8" mSata SSD (7mm Height ONLY!!)..Would prefer something in the 60~80GB range..It is going to be going into a Nokia Booklet (3G modem, GPS) for a car information/media center..Doesn't need to be super fast, just have plenty of it's rated life left..IWILL be asking for a ScreenShot showing the life of the drive.

3)A nice 2-3TB HD (MUST HAVE WARRANTY!!!)..

4) 27" IPS LED LCD (1440P ONLY!)..Must be in mint condition..

5) 350~550W 80% Bronze+ PSU..I need a decent PSU for a fairly low power system. It only draws about ~90W @ load, but I will most likely be adding a discrete GPU for an extra gaming box and mining..

I added this to the OP, but IF you are a serious buyer and have substantial Heat (with quite a bit active within the last 3~4 months) I would be willing to ship first. Please PM me so w can work out the details.

Goof up due to communication between NE and myself..Price of card dropped instead!

Last edited:
So the 7950 comes with a $25 newegg card if I buy today?

Well, that was my plan, but it seems what the NE rep told me wasn't the truth..They offered me a $25 GC due to the BF4 saga, and I got an email showing the GC was coming as she said..However, I just got home and answered a flood of PM's, and also checked my email before I replied to this message and it appears that NE decided to refund me $25 to my VISA instead of issuing me the GC...:confused::confused::confused:..

So I have NOW decided that the the card will be dropped to $205 SHIPPED..I apologize for the confusion, and if you are seriously interested shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.;)

Card Sold to Midnightrat03!!! I am going to shut this thread down and make a new one with just the WC'ing stuff all at once instead of adding it piece by piece!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back