Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR Motherboard
Nvidia GeForce 8800GT
$225 Shipped

EVGA 1000G 80+ Gold Power Supply Fully Modular
$250 Shipped

Unlocked Apple iPad Mini 5 256GB
Includes Original Box & Charger with Case and Tempered Glass
$450 Shipped

If there is any interest I’ll post pictures. The combo system was all new when I first bought it. It’s been sitting in a corner for 4 years. I hooked up a power supply and confirmed it turns on and boots. I replaced the motherboard battery. Anything that anyone buys I will ship USPS Priority the same day or the next day if post office is already closed. I take PayPal, will consider discounts of up to $50 for anyone willing to pay as gift. The iPad was bought and paid for from Verizon but is unlocked for any service, last on cricket. The PSU is missing a few of the cables probably, I’ll try to locate them if really needed but it has all the cables necessary for 2 GPUs and 3 Sata Devices and 3 Molex connectors.

If you have any questions let me know please, thanks.

Heat in signature.

Last edited:
Comes with all cables?

Thanks!
"The PSU is missing a few of the cables probably, I’ll try to locate them if really needed but it has all the cables necessary for 2 GPUs and 3 Sata Devices and 3 Molex connectors."

I’m going to stop bumping now since there seems to be no interest but as long as the threads open I have some or all the items just message me and I’ll try to get back to you ASAP.

Back