FS [NYC] Pre-Order iPhone 4S 16Gb Verizon (Checked with Mod for listing permission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw2k_fr

Limp Gawd
Good day folks

I am selling a brand new Apple iPhone 4S 16Gb in black for Verizon networks.

Yes, I stayed up until 3:01am this morning to place my order with Verizon for a new unit and made my purchase within 2 minutes of the them becoming available on the website (email confirmation took another 12 minutes!)
iPhone4S.jpg

I have checked with forum mods and have provisional permission to post the listing for this (Oldie) but this does not mean they have checked me out as a seller in any way.

I have perfect [H]eat and eBay, both under jw2k_fr and will provide a cellphone number to a prospective buyer and would expect the same in return. I will also reply to an email sent to the address listed on the [H]eat account.

I would prefer to meet in person to seal the deal, but would suggest the following terms:

1) Obviously, I don't have the unit yet, so I can't deliver it to you until it arrives here. If it arrives and I am home, I may be able to meet you same day, anywhere in Manhattan to deliver it. If that happens to be before the 14th, then all the better.

2) I would need a deposit by Paypal of $100 to show that a buyer is serious/legit but the rest of the payment would be in cash, made upon delivery of the item.

3) The item will be BNIB, and sealed, to whatever degree that is done by Verizon. I will probably not even open the mailing carton it ships in unless there is any possibility the outer box has been damaged in shipping. As much as I might want to play with Siri etc, you will get to be the first person to lay hands upon this one.

4) The only partial trades I am interested in would be a mint VERIZON Droid Incredible 2 (or better, but not the thunderbolt), or a Canon SD4000 IS or newer HS model compact for which I will offer the following trade-in guidelines - Droid $200, Canon $150. Droid smartphone must have a clean ESN, to be verified before sale.

5) If you feel you need some other form of safeguard for this transaction, PM me, I am a reasonable guy and want a prospective buyer to feel happy that they

Price is $550 firm, if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it, but that is my price!

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back