FS: Noctua Coolers and fans, PSU's, Ncase M1, Direct Die Frame, Misc

M1AF

Limp Gawd
Local is Dallas TX. All items are available to view prior to purchase. I accept verified paypal and cash. I'm only shipping within the US. I just set up my heataware today (2/4), which can be found here https://www.heatware.com/u/118277/to
I'm not quite sure how to use it yet so please bare with me while I figure it out.

Coolers available are the D9L, U9S, and C14. These coolers are used and they exhibit wear. They are not mint. They are not like new. They are definitely, definitely used.

Liquid metal stains are on the C14 cold plate. Yes, it is the original C14. Yes, I know how rare it is.

No original boxes for the coolers. I can't guarantee all of the hardware for all of the sockets is included. At minimum you'll receive the cooler, back plate, and mounting hardware for Intel 115X. No fans are included either. You'll just be receiving sinks.

C14: SOLD

U9S: $30 shipped SOLD

D9L: $25 shipped

NF-F12 IPPC Chromax 2000 rpm (4 available) - only selling in pairs. $20 shipped - or $35 for all four shipped and it's gone!

Ncase M1 v5- Local only. Actually not bad condition at all now that I put it back together. This was my test fitment M1. Silver vented panels. $80 - SOLD

Der8auer Direct Die Frame - this is for x299: $75 shipped

Corsair SF600 gold - I used this for two weeks. I'm still using it now but I'm going to grab an SF750 so this needs to go. Corsair premium cable kit included: $80 shipped. and it's gone!

Silverstone SX800-LTI: This unit was in mint condition until I tried to take the tape off the back that I used to mount to my M1. My box cutter got the best of me and my finger and I scratched up the back side. Still fully functional. A super short set of black cablemod cables is included: $80 shipped

Fiio A3 Black: $40 shipped

Please message me with any questions.

20181210_180347.jpg 20190121_181038.jpg

Last edited:
Back