FS: Nintendo Wii you can connect to your NAS (+Wii Fit, Games, Accessories!) Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

VulcaN

[H]ard|Gawd
This Wii has seen light use, as is evident from the condition of just about everything. It has a WODE jukebox (killer of all Wii modchips) attached and comes with a Wii compatible Ethernet Dongle so you can stream games over your network from a server or NAS directly to the Wii, no more loading game discs (although it does come will all games pictured!). The games load and play much faster this way, you can notice the difference.

You can select games through a cool cover-art game case style menu on screen or use the thumbstick on the wode itself to scroll down the list of games you wish to load. It is very easy to use the Wode with the menu, you can set it to block nintendo firmware updates (the Wode itself does not modify Nintendo's software, it can be used as a hardware only mod!) as well as bypass the wode and just load game discs the old fashion way. Learn more about it on their website.

Both Wii motes have the motion plus dongle, nunchucks, along with a racing wheel and lightgun style attachment which makes House of the Dead Overkill very fun.
Comes with Wii component cables to hook up to a receiver / HDTV for a sharper picture.
Comes with stock motion bar (wired) AND wireless high resolution motion bar (more freedom of motion bar placement with no wire, higher resolution means you can sit / stand at a larger angle around the TV, move closer or farther away than stock)

The Wode is $80 alone, so along with the Wii, Balance Board, Games, and condition I am asking $215 shipped. A local pickup deal for less can be arranged in the DC metro area.

The ONLY thing to note is the rubber band I have holding the network USB cable in place. This is because the Wode's USB port got finnicky (loose connection?). I just used a rubber band. This is the [H] so if you know how to solder I bet you could fix it yourself, but the rubber band has been working for me. The wode opens with just two regular screws and out pops the panel that the USB header is on, I would have fixed it by now but I dont have time to play Wii anymore so I am selling it!

I take great care of my hardware and this will come with all the boxes / documentation / etc. Heatware under Vulcan
Non-smoking household.
dsc6506u.jpg

dsc6502x.jpg

dsc6503k.jpg

Last edited:
Does this need the motion bar that goes over the TV?
Not too familiar with these....also, any trades?

Yes this does need the motion bar and it comes with a wired stock motion bar AND a "higher resolution" wireless motion bar that uses AA battries

Sorry no trades at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back