FS: Nintendo Wii + Extras

Vertigo528

Limp Gawd
USED (purchased December 14, receipt will be provided) Like New Condition Nintendo Wii Console (all retail materials/cables) with Nunchuck, Remote, and Wii Sports including:

3 Extra Nunchuck (2 New in package)
3 Extra Remote
Zelda Twilight Princess
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Component Cables Nintendo brand (480p)

No batteries will come with the remotes.

Price:
$600.00 + actual shipping.

Sale Terms:

I will guarantee this not DOA under normal circumstances.
At this time, I will not part out.
No trades will be accepted.
The price is not negotiable.
I will not ship before receiving a cleared form of payment.

Pictures will be provided to serious buyers.

Heat: Vertigo528

Please contact through PM.

Thanks for looking.

Bump. Its worth mentioning that you can't charge TX tax to outstate residents or if you already paid sales tax on it already as its not a resale purchase. That being said theres no reason you can't charge whatever you damn well please regardless. :)

Bump. Its worth mentioning that you can't charge TX tax to outstate residents or if you already paid sales tax on it already as its not a resale purchase. That being said theres no reason you can't charge whatever you damn well please regardless. :)

Yeah its actually illegal to represent part of the cost as sales tax on an out of state sale, and even if you sold to someone in state, the fact that its used probably means you aren't a licensed reseller.

Shady but its your prerogative.

Yeah its actually illegal to represent part of the cost as sales tax on an out of state sale, and even if you sold to someone in state, the fact that its used probably means you aren't a licensed reseller.

Shady but its your prerogative.

I wasn't aware of this. My intent was to recouperate the full retail price. I've edited the original post to reflect no sales tax.

I'm selling this because someone hit my car.

Thanks for the information.

I am also in Austin. If you decide to part with it, how much for the Wario game.... and maybe the extra controller/Nunchuck, and maybe the component cables...

He said "at this time". No harm in "preordering".

Bump. Still want the wiimotes if you decide to part.

This is noted.

If I can't sell it as a package, I'm not sure I want to sell it. It's too fun.

I will only list this for about two more days then I will make a decision to keep it or part it to those that have expressed interest.

Thanks,

Chris

Back