FS: NIB 8gb RX 580's

I have a -little- Heat (+2) under Joust. Relatively new to it. I have a good bit of Ebay under dwstark85(+95).

With Eth / XMR doing very well right now, even @500 a pop these will ROI more quickly than most would imagine.

So: as a miner to a fellow miner - BUMP!

Okay, I don't see how you can spam a lot of your posts to be able to sell on here and also ask for PayPal gift +/ have little to no heat.

I admit I had to be very active on the forum to get the required post limit to PM. However, I would disagree with your characterization that I spammed. Moreover, PayPal gift is a preference. I have dutifully paid several forum members here using that method. Truthfully, particularly with a transaction of this magnitude, I would prefer to do a face-to-face transaction for cash. Given the geographic limits, that's not very reasonable.

I'm not shoving my stuff down anyone's throat, man. I'm just making an offer to sell that, in light of market prices and performance of crypto is not wholly unattractive to some folks. I'm sorry that you're offended by my offer.

+2 heat
Joined forums less than two months ago
$500 for an RX 580

------> ebay.com

So, is there a genuine concern as to the integrity of the transaction I'm proposing here? I'm not debating the market price of these cards at the moment.

I would appreciate some feedback as to the specific concern here. If people are hesitant because of lack of heat or time on the forum, I am willing to discuss some additional procedure. I'm not here to scam anyone.

I'm asking, genuinely, for a PM to discuss the matter with any interested party.

So, is there a genuine concern as to the integrity of the transaction I'm proposing here? I'm not debating the market price of these cards at the moment.

I would appreciate some feedback as to the specific concern here. If people are hesitant because of lack of heat or time on the forum, I am willing to discuss some additional procedure. I'm not here to scam anyone.

I'm asking, genuinely, for a PM to discuss the matter with any interested party.

Small # of Heat (Ebay holds little sway with most), PP gift (no buyer protections), new to the forums and a $2K deal. I'd say it's the entire combo of factors that's scaring folks away. No reflection on you but them's the breaks. Oh and as for the $2k price, that's the market right now unfortunately but you'll still get some bad will your way due to being part of the cause of the inflation we're seeing. TBH, if I wasn't into gaming so much, I'd be selling my RX480 and cashing in too :D Just can't afford to replace it with something comparable at the mo.

I'd suggest selling them individually, smaller transactions, less risk, and you might hit up craigslist. Seeing lots of miners buying and selling on there at the mo and it'll be a cash deal. You might also try the hardwareswap subreddit and try selling them there. You'll run into similar credibility issues but as a bigger community, you might find someone willing to take a risk on a single card and/or someone local willing to meet up.

GLWS.

Small # of Heat (Ebay holds little sway with most), PP gift (no buyer protections), new to the forums and a $2K deal. I'd say it's the entire combo of factors that's scaring folks away. No reflection on you but them's the breaks. Oh and as for the $2k price, that's the market right now unfortunately but you'll still get some bad will your way due to being part of the cause of the inflation we're seeing. TBH, if I wasn't into gaming so much, I'd be selling my RX480 and cashing in too :D Just can't afford to replace it with something comparable at the mo.

I'd suggest selling them individually, smaller transactions, less risk, and you might hit up craigslist. Seeing lots of miners buying and selling on there at the mo and it'll be a cash deal. You might also try the hardwareswap subreddit and try selling them there. You'll run into similar credibility issues but as a bigger community, you might find someone willing to take a risk on a single card and/or someone local willing to meet up.

GLWS.
Thank you for this. If the PayPal gift is the real trouble, I can deal with non-gift payment. The fees suck, but it's just the cost of transaction. Obviously if someone wanted to pay in ETH that's a different situation.

I cannot make my account older. I can't increase my Heat. If anyone is genuinely interested, I can negotiate payment terms. I just don't want to broadcast that in the public thread. It's a chunk of change and warrants some additional communication.

Of course, if no one wants them, that's ok, too. ROI is very healthy right now. I had no intention of selling, but thought I'd offer.

GLWS.

8b5.gif

Back