FS: New Tokyo Marui Airsoft Pistols (blowback)

KingKaeru

Supreme [H]ardness
Update Jan 9 6:16pm - 1 Silver Baretta left. First come first served.

Two beretta's left with 2 ppl on "hold" without payment. Get in line if you want a shot at em. PM box has been cleared and all emails/PM's have been answered.

edit #2: I need to sell these! Price dropped to $30 each shipped! Buy two and you can have them for $55 shipped! I wont go lower than this. I'm already selling them for less than I paid.

That's 2 pistols, a whole lotta bb's to shoot till you're trigger finger goes numb, batteries for both pistols, the included bb's, original box and packaging. Here's your chance to have a couple of awesome guns to display AND have some fun with.

edit: Also, I will add in a bag of black bb's with each gun. Mix them in with the colored bb's for a tracer effect :D.

Hi guys,

First off, these are NOT real guns!!! They are 1:1 replicas that fire plastic bbs and are used either for collecting or in airsoft scrims (kind of like paintball). They can in no way be modified (that i know of at least) to fire real bullets.

I have 4 Tokyo Marui Pistols for sale @ $75 shipped for each one.

Priced dropped to $50 shipped each. Get em while it's hot! :eek: I need to unload these!

Blowback means that the gun will "kick" when you fire it much like the real gun does.

For those who do not "airsoft", this is a good way to "test the waters" without putting out a lot of money. Great for playing small pistol scrims in a backyard or just shooting cans in the house or backyard. My first gun was a Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle and it got me into the sport.

We have an airsoft group who goes out occasionally up here in Southern Cali. Feel free to email or PM if you want more info on when we play.

*please wear proper eye protection when using these as they CAN take out an eye.

1. Tokyo Marui Silver M92F Electric Blowback with Hop Up Sold
2. Tokyo Marui Black M92F Electric Blowback with Hop Up Sold
3. Tokyo Marui Silver Desert Eagle Electric Blowback with Hop Up Sold
4. Tokyo Marui Black Desert Eagle Electric Blowback with Hop Up Sold

Left column are the Desert Eagles and the Right Column are the Barettas.

airsoftguns.jpg

Email: [email protected]
Paypal: [email protected]

Heatware: KingKaeru
Ebay: KingKaeru

These are all new in box and have not been fired. They come with a bag of Tokyo Marui bbs in the box.

They will be shipped USPS Priority which will take about 3-5 business days (probably sooner if you're near southern california).

--KK

I might add that while these are legal as well in canada, shipping them is not(ie you buy in usa, they must stay in usa, if you buy in canada, it must stay in canada) Just so fello canadians know :) (used to be an airsoft freak about a year ago :p )

Chilly said:
I might add that while these are legal as well in canada, shipping them is not(ie you buy in usa, they must stay in usa, if you buy in canada, it must stay in canada) Just so fello canadians know :) (used to be an airsoft freak about a year ago :p )

aww i see dang lol
i wanted to buy one and i am from Can ={
sucks

T_T these are soo tempting.
So are these plastic? I know some Tokyo Marui's are partially metal.
What is the fire rate of these? And any data on FPS?

drool.

EDIT
Bah :mad: I wanted it at $30 why didnt I see it when you price dropped?! :( *sigh*

No FPS data as they definately do not compare to a full on AEG. Pistols are made of hard ABS as most of the TM are. Still has a good weight to them.

--KK

up. Price dropped to $30 a piece. First come first served. Either post or PM to hold yours. I'll hold them for 1hr after the post and if payment isnt made, it's up for the next person in line.

--KK

What happened to letting me know if the price drops? I'll take one asap I have the money ready in paypal!

Thanks,

Lubomir

funk waiting, i must have hit refresh like 100 times in the last half hour

i sent you paypal, $55, for the 2 desert eagles

if you've already sold them, holla back and refund my money please

ps - your inbox is full, fool

djirrelevant said:
funk waiting, i must have hit refresh like 100 times in the last half hour

i sent you paypal, $55, for the 2 desert eagles

if you've already sold them, holla back and refund my money please

ps - your inbox is full, fool

I paid for one as well...just let me know and refund my $ if there aren't any available anymore. Thanks.

Sorry guys, I was doing chored around the house :rolleyes:

:D

Okay, I'm going to start going through my PM's, IM's, and Emails to see what the line order is. For those who prepaid, I will refund if you didnt get it in on time.

Will update in a lil bit.

edit: thread updated. two left.

--KK

put me in line! pms aren't workin unfortunately =\. and there aren't any given sns or e-mails for you

hah thx my mistake. i was so eager to get in line, that I figured th epictures would be the last bit of useful info :D

badbadtz560 said:
put me in line! pms aren't workin unfortunately =\. and there aren't any given sns or e-mails for you

You have ~1hr to send payment before I sell them to the next in line. Also, please include your choice of pistol (black or silver) as well as your Hardforums Username if it's different from your email address.

coolazn said:
you cant get these sent to vancovuer can you? canada

Sorry, I will not be shipping internationally.

--KK

got a phone number or somethin I can call you at (i prefer aim)? I'd like a simple verification that it's really your heatware.
[email protected] is my e-mail
badbadtz560 is my heatwear and AIM

or i guess it'd be easiest for you to e-mail me your paypal address using your heatware address; and include your hardforum name and heatware name in the e-mail too? :D I prefer black, but i'll take both if you have them available

just need you to send a quick e-mail from your heatware.. minor problem, but i'm kinda new, and they told me not to send payment unless the heatware is verified in this way :D

So far only the silver is available for purchase (unless the deal with badbadtz560 falls through). If you want the silver one, paypal to [email protected] (non-cc) and it's yours.

--KK

gettin an error sendin payment using paypal.. i'll just use the websit. still haven't gotten the e-mail from heatware yet

Just to check.. what are the FPS on these pistols? (on what size BBs? .12 or .20?).

badbadtz560 said:
gettin an error sendin payment using paypal.. i'll just use the websit. still haven't gotten the e-mail from heatware yet

Sent two emails to you. One with just text and another was a forward of our email convo. Paypal issue should have been resolved per our conversation on the phone.

razor2050 said:
Just to check.. what are the FPS on these pistols? (on what size BBs? .12 or .20?).

I do not have fps info. I do not know the weight of the bb's that are included with the gun as I have not opened them up. I assume they are .12's.

--KK

sent PP for Silver Berretta. If the Black becomes available. I can add $25 more for the combo price.

Back