FS: MSI GTX 980 TI Gaming 6G LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derangel

Fully [H]
Hello,

Today I have a 980 ti for sale. As the title says it is the MSI Gaming 6G LE model. For those that don't know the LE model is a card that isn't binned for any of MSI's higher end cards and is sold as a stock card with their dual-fan cooler. A lot of these cards are capable of overclocking despite this, though they may require extra voltage or not OC as highly as other models. The OC I comfortably got with the card was +175 on the core and +75 (I don't remember what the stable in-game frequency was) on the memory using EVGA Precision with the temp and power target both maxed out and the priority set to power. I feel like the card can probably handle even more than that, but my case doesn't have the best airflow (only fans in it are on the rad) and the card got close enough for 80c under a Heaven loop that I was happy with that. With better airflow or a waterblock I wouldn't be surprised if this card could handle an even higher OC. Without the OC the card wouldn't even hit 70c while gaming.

I used the card at it's OC for about a month and a half-two months before I replaced it with a 1080 and let my brother use it/buy it from me. He only "OC'd" the card as high as it would go with the temp and power targets set to max. He had it for less than a month until giving it back to me since he couldn't afford to buy it from me. So now it's going up for sale here.

Refurbished LEs are currently going for $450 on Newegg so I'm going to start off with a price of $280 shipped SOLD

Link to card

I'm mostly looking for money for this but I will consider trades.

Potential Trade Ideas
PS4 Pro
SSDs
Final Fantasy XV Ultimate Collector's Edition PS4 or XB1
A decent 4K TV, at least 32" that I can use as a PC monitor. My nice ultrawide broke so I'm in search of something new so I can move my current 4K TV into the bedroom. Picture quality ideally should be close to the 2015 Vizio M-series I'm using now and must support 60hz at 4K. I'm sure this one is a long shot, but figured I might as well add it to the list.
I don't need any other PC hardware at this moment.
There might be other things I'd be willing to trade for that I'm not really thinking of right now so feel free to ask.

Shipping Info

I ship via USPS Priority insured. If the buyer wants UPS or FedEX then something can be worked out, however the buyer will be paying extra for the additional shipping cost. I will only ship to the continental United States.

Returns
My return policy is I will accept returns and will issue refunds if the card arrives DOA. Any other issues can be discussed.

Note: I do not guarantee that the card will OC past where I had it, I know the OC I had was stable but I can not make promises about anything above that as I never tried to push it further.

For the protection of both myself and the buyer I will take pictures of the packing process as well as at the post office with the card packaged in the USPS Priority box in case insurance claims need to be made.

Other Info
I prefer Paypal, but other payment services can be discussed.
I looked around but it appears like I no longer have the original box for the card.
For those interested: The ASIC quality of the card is 79.9%
According to the Valley Benchmark the stable core and memory clocks with my OC came out to 1580 and 3580 respectively. I'm not entirely convinced in Valley's accuracy as Precision recorded a max of 1432 and 3580. So one of those two is correct.
If you have any further questions on the card please PM me to ask them. I check the forum several times per day.

Heatware

Pictures

J7U0URp.jpg

jmjEy50.jpg

tZzNhBF.jpg

IeDSlnA.jpg

AqcXuew.jpg

Additional Pictures

Last edited:
Previous buyer needed to back out so this goes back up for sale. Added some new info under "Other Information", including ASIC quality and added a couple new pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back