FS: MSI 8600GTS passively cooled - $100 shipped - perfect condition

grenadier

Limp Gawd
--- was $100 and now $90 shipped firm ---

I'm selling my passively cooled MSI 8600GTS for $90 - this is a great card for anyone interested in silence and is used, but still in absolutely mint condition with the original box, accessories, anti-static bag, etc. It would be perfect for an htpc since it's silent and decodes all the newer hd formats which lowers cpu usage & heat output. It also runs most newer games (read bioshock / hl2:ep2, but not crysis) at 1280x1024 with decent settings so it'd also be a perfect match for a gamer with a 19" or smaller lcd. If you can't tell I think this is a really great card :) - shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I've got 205 eBay feedback (99%) username dreadnought and 12 heat (100%) username grenadier.

Bump. Here's an image I pulled from the web:

8600gts.jpg

That would make for a sick silent SLI setup.

Alliteration bump for you! :D

any idea if the card fits in an Antec Fusion?

Just checked out an image of the fusion on newegg and it looks like it should fit - there appears to be more than enough room for the heatpipes on this card which extend only slightly while wrapping around it to get to the heatsink on the back. For reference I measured the heatpipes and they extend out from the pcb about 12mm at the furthest point - hope this helps.

EDIT: Here's a photo that shows you what I'm talking about for the heatpipes:

14-127-287-03.jpg

bump for you sir. I am waiting for Antec to send me back my psu for the fusion before I continue my build. The I can explore getting this.

Back