FS: Moving SALE! 17" MBP & Macbook + PS3 Slim

Status
Not open for further replies.

dllfiles12

[H]ard|Gawd
Apple MacBook Black 13 inch. Shipping to US, but I will ship outside US for extra money for shipping.

IT HAS CHIPPED PLASTIC ON RIGHT PALM REST.

OSX SNOW LEOPARD 10.6
Processor: 2.0 GHZ
Memory: 1.5 GB I
Hard Disk: 120 GB
Power Supply included.
Display adapter included

There is light scratches on the bottom of the laptop, other than that it has served me well for the passed 2 years! Hate to see it go! This has been my travel laptop!

1-1.jpg

1.jpg

2011-06-11173052.jpg

$400 Shipped

I also have an unopened 2011 Apple Macbook Pro 17" I got as a college gift from parents, but now not going to college right away. Im moving out of state and need the money more than anything. Looking to ship out in town and move. If you have any questions please let me know. OSX Lion is installed.

Specs:

Model: MC725LL/A
CPU: Intel Core i7 2.2ghz Dual Core
Display: 17"
HD: 750 GB 5400 RPM
RAM: 8GB DDR3 of installed Memory (upgraded from 4GB)
Optical Drive: Dual Layer DVD±RW/DVD±R/CD-RW
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6750M graphics processor with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
Thunderbolt, FaceTime HD Camera

SOLD

1-3.jpg

Now onto my PS3 Slim 120GB, probably has a total of 20 hours of play time on it. Its a great machine in fantastic condition! So silent compared to my older PS3! Comes with everything in original box, controllers, cables etc...

IMG_0006-2.jpg

$200 shipped

I ship FedEx Ground 2-3 day delivery with signature confirmation is the shipping method
I ship within the CONUS and outside US for extra $ for shipping
Items will be shipped within 24 hours of cleared paypal payment
You will need to sign for the items when they arrive.

heat: DLLFILES12

Im moving next week so Im also accepting offers!
Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:
someone can take that blackbook into apple and talk them into replacing the top case (keyboard, trackpad, and palm rest) and probably the bezel for free.

the dimples on the bezel compress against the palm rest and cause the cracks and chipping. It's a design defect so it doesn't matter if it's out of AppleCare.

Anyway, that's a great price.

MBP sold, now need to find a new home for macbook and ps3. Make me an offer! bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back