Fs: Motherboards, CPUs, DDR, Video Cards

Asazman

Supreme [H]ardness
45622136d5276575887069.jpg

edit: prices lowered

I'm trying to go to Europe this Christmas break and I just now realized how low I am on funds. So, in an effort to not starve while galivanting on the streets of Amsterdam, I am selling as much spare stuff as possible. If you need any more information regarding any of the items listen below, reply to this thread, send me a PM, or shoot me an email. I have been out of touch with the computer market for a long time and have lost track of how much things are now going for, so if any of my prices seem too far off please send me a PM or an email.

MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum 939 nforce3 motherboard $50. Very sturdy motherboard, haven't really done much to it but it's been loyal for the past year or so.

Asus A7N8X 2.00 nforce 2 Motherboard $40. Great motherboard. Used this as my main machine until I got my Prometeia

A7N266-VM micro-atx motherboard $35. Was gonna mod this but never got around to it, never really used.

Amd64 3200+ (Winchester) 50$. First time I hooked this proc up to my MSI K8N (below) with the stock cooler I was able to overclock to 2.6Ghz. This cpu has never stayed above normal frequency for more than a few hours - i enjoy my quite.

AMD Mobile 2500+ Barton $36. I overclocked this chip to 3Ghz with my Prometeia. Ran strong for a while until I went to college and decided to leave the Prommy behind. It has stayed at stock ever since. This comes with a HSF.

AMD 1700+. $21. I pulled this chip out of an old machine and haven't used it since. This comes with a HSF.

2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200 DDR $85. I never pushed this memory beyond its comfort zone.

1x 512mb PC2100 DDR $30

2x 128mb PC2100 DDR $10 each

1x 256MB PC2700 DDR $20

ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB $65. I believe I received this card from an RMA through ATI some time ago. Never overclocked it. Kinda dusty.

Gigabyte ATI Radeon 9200 128MB DDR (GV-R92128DH) $30

Unless otherwise stated, the only thing you are getting with each of the items is the thing itself (no manual, cables etc..).

Keep in mind that these items are with me and I can ship them out this coming Monday or anytime after via UPS ground. I have not added shipping prices because I am not going to charge you anything over what it costs me, usually $5-$10 (a bit less if sending to a business). So if you are interested, I'll get your zip and give you an exact total.

I also have many miscellaneous items at home, including hubs, power supplies, some more memory, a box full of motherboard accessories, and so on. If you are looking for something specific ask me and I'll let you know if I have it.

I haven't really cleaned anything, so most likely everything will be a little dusty. I'm sure you'll live with it.

As far as payment I don't want to set up another paypal account so I will only be taking money order/cash. I have heatware under Asazman, and ebay under NutriGrainKiller. If you need to email me my email address is [email protected]. If you are going to email me please CC to [email protected] if you desire a timely reply.

Everything here worked last time I checked. If for some reason it does not work when it arrives, let me know as soon as possible and we'll resolve the issue.

unless you can get me a deal on a flight or some good winter clothing, no trades.

That thar RAM is sorely tempting, though I'm really wanting a 2x1GB set of DDR1 to "finalize" my P4 rig. :(

Anyways! Bump for someone who's going "galivanting" on the streets of Amsterdam and needs some cash for...consumable herbs. ;)

haha, i'm confident that staying in hostels will provide all the nourishment i desire ;)

freshmtb said:
Hey,isn't the Cannabis Cup this month :D :D :D Bump for looking

lol i don't know is it? i'm only staying there for a few days over newyears..i love amsterdam but three days is pleanty

Back