FS: Modded!: Shuttle XPC SN95G V2 & ATi X800XT w/ Silencer [Must See!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewball

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, you may remember this computer from the front page of the [H] a few months ago. Well, I just built myself a new system and decided to post this here for you enthusiasts before ebaying it.

EDIT: Original thread...

Anway, it is an SN95G V2 with the latest BIOS flashed (support for X2, etc). I cut the side out so that with an AC Silencer cool air comes in from the side and vents out of the back without ever going inside the case! I also have an intake fan on the top that brings in cool air to go through the I.C.E. unit inside the Shuttle. It is a blue LED fan with two grills (one mesh and one with "tornado" design). I will ship it in the retail box with all of the cables, manuals, and other accessories. SEE SIG - that is what I had her running at Prime95 (two instances with my X2) stable for 8+ hours.

Also, as show in the pics, I will be selling my X800XT with AC Silencer with the Shuttle. For the obvious reason that it would be hard to sell just the Shuttle on ebay with a big hole cut in the side of it!

If you bought all of this stuff on the egg (which is where I bought it), it would set you back about $625 + shipping. I am looking for $465 shipped and insured.

EDIT: Not all of the components in my sig are included. I am only selling the retail Shuttle XPC with mods and the ATi X800XT w/ AC Silencer.

Ebay: Feedback

Everything is in perfect working condition. I will give the buyer a 24 hour period from the time they get it to make sure that everything is to their liking.

Uh... does CPU, ram, cd/dvdrom etc come with it?

I don't think u post all that unless i read it wrong.

Sorry, I will edit to be more specific, but to answer your question - No. It is for just the retail XPC with mods and ATi X800XT video card.

Okay I am intrested. How many bays are there to accomadate hard drives. I will take it for $450 let me know if you can do this. I can pay with pay pal I am verified and confirmed

Sorry to keep you waiting but after further research your price is over budget. I can pick those parts up on ebay cheapre

ALYNCH75 said:
Sorry to keep you waiting but after further research your price is over budget. I can pick those parts up on ebay cheapre

WTF? As mentioned in the original post, if you bought it from an inexpensive but reputable online store it would cost you over $160 more. And that doesn't include shipping or the work and time involved in actually doing the mods!

Why would you post crap like that in my thread? If you felt you needed to tell me that, a simple PM would have sufficed.

Sorry, but that post was rude and unnecessary. :(

You are being rather rude. I was in no way being rude I just was giving you the courtesy letting you know that I will forgo the transaction. You did not pm me when you asked me openly on the fourm why didn't I pm you. I don't know why you are so upset. If anything now you have scared away potential buyers by putting your vulgar comments. I apologize that you flew off the handle before asking me what I meant. but using "WTF" and your various other sarcasitc phrases have shown me how ignorant you are. I am not bashing you just trying to let you know that I meant no harm. :) ;)

ALYNCH75 said:
You are being rather rude. I was in no way being rude I just was giving you the courtesy letting you know that I will forgo the transaction. You did not pm me when you asked me openly on the fourm why didn't I pm you. I don't know why you are so upset. If anything now you have scared away potential buyers by putting your vulgar comments. I apologize that you flew off the handle before asking me what I meant. but using "WTF" and your various other sarcasitc phrases have shown me how ignorant you are. I am not bashing you just trying to let you know that I meant no harm. :) ;)

Yes, I responded openly in the thread because I felt that it was neccessary to reply to your comments for all to see. Specifically, that my price is not too high. That is what I was upset about. I appreciate that you were letting me know that you decided not to buy my stuff - that part was just fine. However, when you openly say in a thread that "this is over my bugdet, I can buy it cheaper elsewhere" do you really think that helps me?! I am trying to sell something here. Maybe you don't understand the concept of that. I would understand if I was trying to sell my stuff for over retail price or something. But no, I am selling it for less than 75% of the eggs price. Do you understand?

Do you think a person new to this forum or computers in general will want to buy my stuff if someone posts that they aren't buying it because it can be bought cheaper elsewhere? If I am out of line by being irritated by that - then someone please let me know.

And now you call me ingnorant? What a jerk.

Thanks for crapping the thread even further. I will close it now and go to ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back