FS: Mitchell Leather Horween Classic Briefcase

jdogg707

[H]ard|Gawd
Background
I purchased this briefcase in early2013 from Mitchell Leather, a boutique shop out of Wisconsin that has an incredible history of making high quality, handmade, bespoke leather goods. After speaking with the owner at length, I ended up purchasing a custom leather briefcase from him and received it roughly six months (the wait list is extensive!) afterwards. I have been blown away with both the quality and utility of the bag ever since. The beauty of the bag has only grown as the leather ages and a nice patina has developed. Unfortunately, I'm now at a place where I work more from home and don't find myself using it as often, therefore I am begrudgingly giving it up and looking for a new owner for this unique bag.

Details
You will receive a genuine, Mitchell Leather Classic Briefcase with the following options:

- Horween Chestnut Dublin Leather
- Brown CXL Trim and Binding
- Beige Interior
- Nickel Hardware
- iPad Pouch (Fits 9.7" iPad Perfectly)
- Fits up to a 17" MacBook Pro (It should fit other large computing devices as well, there's plenty of space!)

When purchased new, the bag cost $1,700. I am asking for $600 Shipped anywhere in the US.

Other than the normal wear on the bag, there are no deep gouges, rips, or tears anywhere. The bag has help up incredibly well and should outlast it's owner!

Here are some pictures.

Payment/Offer Details
- I am not looking for any trades.
- Offers will be entertained, but please, no low ballers. Multi-item discounts are available.
- I will only ship to the U.S.
- Parts are shipped via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery and will be insured for the purchase price.
- I have heat in my sig.
- I accept Non-CC Paypal and Money Orders.
- I can most easily be contacted via PM or E-Mail (See Sig.)

As always, bumps are appreciated!

Back