FS: Mackowitz Divorce Sale Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackowitz

[H]ard|Gawd
Divorce sale part 3 - wife is still gonna kick me out unless I clear some more stuff out of the garage. All prices include USPS Priority Mail Shipping in the US only. Offers welcome and I can shave some dollars off if you're buying multiple items since shipping will be less, but please no lowballs ;).

My heatware is under Mackowitz (24-0-0) What can I say, I'm still new to heat, but I'm an honest trader and I work hard to earn positive feedback and I hustle to ship as soon as I can after payment is received.
Ebay ID is Paully1272 (55 positive, 0 negative)

Just the cases left -
New in box Antec P182 Gunmetal -- $60 (Pickup Only)
New in box Antec 900 -- $60 (Pickup Only)
Used Antec 300 -- $20 (Pickup Only)

I got a little carried away with case purchases about a year ago. :p Prefer local pickup on these since shipping big things is too darned expensive and just kills the value of them. I live in Fremont, CA and work in Pleasanton, CA if you're figuring out travel distance.

Trades:
Possibly interested in a DFI LanParty P45-T2RS LGA 775 (mATX only)

Sold:
eVGA 8800gs 384mb -- $35 each, $60 for both Both cards sold to sduneman3 - shipped, tracking information sent
MSI N9800GT-T2D512-OC V2 (Link) -- $60 Sold to finkle - shipped, packing information sent
Rosewill RX-DU100/RX-DUS100 Hard Drive Docking Station -- $20 Sold to finkle - shipped, packing information sent
Seagate FreeAgent Go 160gb Hard Drives -- $35 each, $65 for both -- sold to VulcaN and sdkoskey - shipped, packing information sent
Intel Q6600 SLACR (G0) -- $125 firm sold to block70, shipped Tuesday AM. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the bumps. All items paid for have been shipped - thanks for quick payment guys.

Somebody out there needs that quad ;)

Is your wife really divorcing you because you have computer stuff lying around or is that all in jest? Bump:)

Wife is not divorcing me for too much stuff (yet), but I could see it becoming the straw that broke her back if I let it go too far! :)

Lol same here, when I bought the 54" that forced me to remove the pretty petite little white Ikea TV stand in favor of something actually sturdy, she was not pleased. :)

Wow I would buy all 3 cases if only the pickup wasn't so far.

Will take me 7 hours to drive there.

Well I will bump the thread for u for the awesome prices

Evening bump - cases still available, and still looking for the DFI P45 mATX board ;)

Just got my gear from Mackowitz, super fast shipping I'd order from this guy any day

Thanks VulcaN, heat has been left for you.

Cases are still here, folks. Someone in the Bay Area wants them! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back