FS: Lots of RX 460 2gb video cards (14CU)

pillagenburn

[H]ard|Gawd
I've got 20+ Radeon RX 460 video cards for sale that I purchased years ago. Selling these because much of my life just got decimated and trying to pick up what I can out of the wreckage. All are used, but I purchased them new. I mined on them briefly and undervolted them to try to make ends meet but it didn't work before the hammer dropped on me. They are the slot-powered variety and look like this:

rx460.jpg

Asking $85 each shipped. Heat in sig. I take paypal and crypto.

Edit: I have more than 20 of these; I actually have more like 40-45, but I have single-slotted a number of them and a number of them are missing IO plates. A few don't have heatsinks and I need to find them; I just know that i have at least 20 in stock form pictured above that run properly, but if you're a miner you probably don't care what it looks like so long as it runs and hashes.

Last edited:
Also, I can include the flashed BIOS I have or I can flash back to stock. This is what the BIOS does performance-wise for a coin like Haven with SRB Miner:

Screenshot from 2021-11-04 00-25-14.png

Cryptunit quotes RX460's as doing 310 hash on Haven, so this BIOS makes a big difference:

Screenshot from 2021-11-04 00-42-22.png

Back