FS: Logitech G15 & G5, watercooling parts, CoolIT TEC parts, Xenerc 7” touchscreen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigbru

[H]ard|Gawd
As I'm pulling together my new build, I thought now would be a great time to sell some of the parts I no longer need. All prices include US shipping.

First up is a Danger Den Black Ice GT Stealth 240 X-Flow Radiator. It's brand new in the box. I'm asking $30 shipped.

stufftosell001cq7.jpg

Next, I have a Logitech G15 keyboard. It's in outstanding condition with no worn keys. I'm selling because I bought the new version which happens to match my new case color scheme better. **Sold**

Now I have a Logitech G5 mouse. It's also in great condition. I just bought a G9, and no longer need the G5. I'm asking $30 shipped. **Sold**

Next up, I've got some OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) memory kits. Two kits at 2 GB per kit. Take one kit, or take both. I'm asking $50 shipped per kit, or both for $90 shipped. **Update, all 4 GB sold**

I've also got a used Danger Den Black Ice GT Stealth 120 X-Flow Radiator. It's in good condition, and it's yours for $25 shipped. **Sold**

Now here's something fun to play with. It's a CoolIT Freezone CPU cooler. It has been modified, and as such, includes no pump or CPU block. It does include the Freezone unit and control board as you see in the pictures. I was using it as is, with my own pump and block. I'm asking $75 shipped. **Sold**

Next I've got a 7" Xenarc 700TSV touchscreen LCD display. It has been removed from it's housing and was used in my LOSIAS project, but is completely functional. I do have the housing yet, and would include it with the sale. I should note, there is a small scratch on the touchscreen portion of the display. You may see it in the picture below. However, it is purely cosmetic, and does not affect the function of the display. It is also not visible when the display is on. Below, you will also see a picture of the display with the touchscreen panel removed. You can see that the Xenarc screen itself is in excellent condition. I'm asking $140 shipped.

stufftosell013em7.jpg

stufftosell014xj3.jpg

Finally, I have the case cover from my LOSIAS project itself. The cover will fit any SilverStone SG01 case. If the custom windows are not to you liking, it will fit the standard SG01 windows as well. The handle is one of Falcon Northwest's Fragbox handles. You can't buy it in any store... I'm asking $45 shipped. Sold

I prefer non-CC PayPal. Let me know if you have any questions about items, or pricing. Thanks!

Heat: craigbru

...$50 shipped per kit, or both for $90 shipped. **Update, all 4 GB sold**

As they SHOULD BE at that GREAT of a price! Free B4U!

...$50 shipped per kit, or both for $90 shipped. **Update, all 4 GB sold**

As they SHOULD BE at that GREAT of a price! Free B4U!

Yeah, I didn't really realize how great of a price that was until my inbox started filling up... :eek:

man... so i googled LOSIAS and found your case- wow... just wondering, how much did just the case mods- not the internal components run you? bump for you

man... so i googled LOSIAS and found your case- wow... just wondering, how much did just the case mods- not the internal components run you? bump for you

Thanks man!

The case mods themselves were only a couple of hundred. Most of the work seemed to go in to the labor end of the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back