Fs: Lian Li V-1100b

applejacks

Hard DC'er of the Month January 2021 & May 2017
Hi guys i have this case up for sale. it has some holes in the back when i had the APEX Ultra watercooling set up in it. I havent used it in at least half a year or so its been sitting around collecting dust and serving as a place where my cats sit :)

It does have a few scratches here and there. The 2nd hd cage was removed due to the oversized beefy psu's that we love to use :)

the sound deading material has some impressions nicks in it but thats all internal cosmetic that you never see. Im throwing in some spare loom/sleeving i had. the 120mm fans were swaped out with UV Green AC Ryans. also the rear fan due to the holes put in for the watercooling i just stuck a 120mm fan gril on there so the fan can attach its not the best looking but the holes where the tubes went through deleted the stock holes for the 120mm fans to go. If you have the rear cover on its not that bad. No where am i saying this case is perfect but if you got the time you can make it great :) I have too many projects going on and no time to mess around with it right now.
but the case is still great and a great value for someone to pick up and mod it the way they want. There are some holes already on the back along with some velcro pads i had used, and some sata cables i kinda wired through the mobo plate
anyhow asking 120+ shipping ($15). paypal only as im looking for a quick sale thanks!

ill let the pics speak for themself
thanks!
ll12.jpg

more pics can be seen here
http://www.tastyspleen.net/~applejacks/sale/v1100b/

yo if you change your mind about the 2 120mm ac ryan fans i got some cash ready!!

free bump!!

Back