FS - Lian Li PC61 w/ Crystal Fontz LCD

I'm selling a 2 year old Lian Li PC 61 with a bunch of mods.

It comes with a blue backlit 634 Crystal Fontz LCD screen.
It also comes with a blue cold cathode tube. Both of these items are hooked up to switches up front so you can turn of the backlight of the LCD and turn off the cold cathode.

All the fans in the case have been replaced with quiet fans that are tailed. The case also comes with a 465 W Enermax quiet PSU that is modded. All the cables are sleeved and are detatchable. You would only need to use what you want then.

Finally the case comes with a side window as well as an extra aluminum door for future modding.

I'm asking $135 shipped. I have heatware under bapenguin and ebay under nppuleo.

SOLD. THANKS!

Yeah, Paypal is preferred for payment. Here's the pics.

front1.JPG

side.JPG

inside.JPG

wire.JPG

You can see the cable management stuff that's on the inside. You can also see the quality on the cables for the sleeving. All the molex connectors are done at right angles. Let me know if you have any more questions.

one more thing, just noticed. In that "side" pic, the white line is really just the inside of the case. The door wasn't closed all the way when I took the pic.

i am still interested in that lcd :)

IF u dont want to part it out mind telling me were i can get one ;)

badasspenguin said:
PC61 is black. PC60 i silver. I believe that's how it works.
Pc60 and 61 are basically the same, there was a very small change and both are silver, the black models have a B at the end of the product ID IE this would be a PC61B

Volkswagen said:
i am still interested in that lcd :)

IF u dont want to part it out mind telling me were i can get one ;)

Still thinkin about it. The reason I don't want to seperate it is because I basically "hardwired" the power to the switch in the case. You'd need another power adapter.

You can get it from Crystalfontz. www.crystalfontz.com

Gonna run you about 75-80 bucks with all the accessories. LCD itself is 65.

Bump.

Back