FS: LG G5 & Galaxy S7 both UNLOCKED! Price Drop!

heatshiver

Limp Gawd
Up for sale is a US Cellular LG G5 (Unlocked) and a AT&T Galaxy S7 Active (Unlocked):

LG G5 US992 - $285 OBO (w/o shipping)
This is the same as the unlocked RS988 variant (all the same frequencies and bands), except that it is for US Cellular and already has the Android 7.0 Nougat update. It is brand new with all accessories.

US Cellular stated it is already unlocked and just needs to be activated on a carrier before it will work.

I will include everything it came with if bought for the $300, as well as a brand new case and a brand new tempered glass screen protector. Otherwise, I will ensure you get a brand new USB type-C cable, a brand new case, and a brand new tempered glass screen protector.

2yll4si.jpg
23wuuxd.jpg
sm4qk8.jpg
m9r7kn.jpg

Galaxy S7 Active G891A - $300 OBO (w/o shipping)
This is the Active version of the Galaxy S7 sold only by AT&T. It has all the same hardware specs except for an additional 1000mAh of battery power. The housing is also meant to be more resilient allowing for it to survive falls and drops.

The phone housing has some obvious wear on the upper-right corner, but the screen and camera are still in great condition (no scratches or cracks).

The phone is unlocked and was tested with an international SIM successfully. The IMEI is supposedly bad, but IT WORKS PERFECTLY. I have been using it with my wife's prepaid AT&T sim card. I created this video--without cuts--to show that it works on AT&T, as well as the IMEI check.

I will include a brand new standard micro USB cable, a brand new rugged case, and a brand new tempered glass screen protector.

ek1d2d.jpg
289h0ch.jpg
33jloue.jpg
ehy8ns.jpg
10ib2py.jpg
2zs3282.jpg
14xrgz.jpg
14ilbtu.jpg

I accept Google Wallet, Chase QuickPay, clearXchange, PayPal donation (I will accept a normal PayPal transaction if the buyer pays for the seller fees), and money order/cashier's check. Here is my eBay and Heatware feedback.

Last edited:
Back