FS: Lenovo ThinkPad W510 15.6" (Core i7-820QM Quad, FHD, 320GB HD, 16GB RAM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skriefal

Limp Gawd
I have a nice Thinkpad W510 available. This was my personal laptop, and was recently replaced with a W530. It has been very well cared for but does have the usual key shine, plus one light mark on the screen (don't recall when it happened, but looks like a light mark from a fingernail). The mark is usually not noticeable except when the screen is off, or if you deliberately look for it.

W510, i7-820QM quad core processor, 16GB RAM, 320GB hard drive, 1920x1080 matte screen, Nvidia FX 880M, DVD-RW, 135 watt A/C adapter, 802.11n wifi + wimax, bluetooth, 9-cell battery. Windows 7 Pro.

Most of my usage was with the laptop on A/C power so the battery is in great shape. The current cycle count is a low 20, with the full charge capacity at 78.53 Wh. Design capacity is 84.30 Wh, so at full charge the battery will deliver 93.2% of the capacity of a new battery. The Lenovo warranty has expired.

I believe I have a spare keyboard for this. If so then I'll include it with the laptop. I do have the recovery DVD-Rs. I can either wipe the drive before shipping, or restore from the recovery DVD set. Your choice. And I do have the original box and packing materials.

Trades: I'm not currently looking for any PC trades, but if you happen to have a nice tube-based, remote controlled hi-fi preamplifier we could perhaps work out a trade.

Feedback: I have feedback at Heatware and Beerology under the name 'skriefal'.

This item is also listed at other forums, and at a certain evil auction site.

[size=+1]Selling for $725 plus shipping.[/size]
[size=+2]2012/09/04 -- Sold Locally.[/size]

More photos are available HERE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back