FS: Lenovo Mini Wireless Keyboard N5901

GeForceX

Supreme [H]ardness
I've got a barely used (6 months), excellent condition, working mini wireless keyboard from Lenovo (N5901). I bought it brand new as a gift to my dad but I'm letting it go because his large fingers can't really work with the keyboard. But it has served us so well that I had to really debate on letting it go.

This is absolutely perfect for anyone with a home theater PC or a laptop hooked up to a TV. The trackball lets you watch videos online (i.e. Hulu) with ease, browse on the web, and even type out a letter or whatever.

bmk1M.jpg

SvXBc.jpg

I'm starting at $25 shipped. I bought it for $50 retail. I don't want to put it on eBay but if it doesn't sell by the end of the week, it goes (probably will post to the BETA eBay sub-forum. ;)).

Have you ever tried hooking it up to a Mac? I am very curious, going to try to read more about it. Bump either way.

I don't see why it wouldn't work -- as long as you have a USB port, it is automatically configured the moment you plug it in. It doesn't rely on the tricky bluetooth set up either.

Several reviews also confirm that it works with a Mac.

Thanks for the bump! ;)

I've had one of these, and they are pretty sweet for the lazy... Bump for you

Back