FS: Laptop memory, battery, screen, and (desktop) celeron 667

ASTROdog

n00b
Selling off stuff I've packrated hoping to use it again to help finance the HTPC I'm putting together, most of which is from my old Compaq 2105us whos mainboard faithfully bit the big one weeks after the warranty expired.

2x 256mb pc2100 samsung cl2.5 modules, $30 a peice + shipping or $60 for both, free shipping. Tested in my new Sony Vaio and they work fine.

Compaq/HP battery, origional equipment but runs great only about a year use on it, last time I used this (now dead due to an über expensive mainboard going toes up) laptop it was running for 3+ hours on battery. Part number HP f4809a/f4812a lithium-ion battery module. Also has a motorola part number on it, EPNN7815A. The cheapest one one ebay at the moment is $65 so I'll ask $60 + shipping.

14 inch laptop screen from the afforementioned Compaq laptop, Presario 2105us. Model number shows up as an IBM ITXG77C. These go for enough money new that it makes me ill thinking about it lol but I looked on ebay again and judging by that they go for $150 or so. I'm asking $100 + shipping. This includes the whole plastic lid assembly, inverter and all, minus the mounting screws (they got put in the screw pile a while ago and it'd be hell digging them out).

Intel Celeron 667 (coppermine core). Black sticker reads:
667/128/66/1.65v
Q038A362-1050 SL48E.

First $15 takes it, and if you buy at least 2 of the above you get it for free.

Pictures of everything but the battery are here:
http://www.s10forum.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album1669

My e-mail address is [email protected]

I am in Robbinsdale, MN. If you are close to me I will deliver. Please PM or e-mail me if you have any questions.

bumpage again... i feel so dirty :p

comeon, help a broke ass nerd out. use them as stocking stuffers, soup spoons, doesn't matter just buy em! lol

Back