FS: KT7 Mobo/Duron 700mhz Combo, 256 stick PC100, 420w PS, Case, 2MB HDD, Plus More

Egg242

Limp Gawd
The Story Behind it All
All this stuff came from a planned goof off box, but I just couldn't justify another comp taking up space. Here is the run down. I got nearly all of this stuff from other users on the [H]. What I didn't get here was bought new.

Shipping
ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED! Using USPS Priority Mail, insurance is extra. The case is the only thing with shipping not included and going UPS because it's heavy.

Refs
Heatware ID: egg242
Ebay ID: 242egg

How to Contact Me
I will be checking my pm's and this thread at least 2 times a day, but you can also catch me by email and AIM.
Email: [email protected]
AIM: egg424

Payment
Only Paypal guys. My paypal address is [email protected]

Finally, the Items

Pictures Upon Request!

1. ABIT KT-7 Motherboard and 700mhz Duron Processor Combo **SOLD**
Heat sink is on, Artic Silver applied. Won't break this up unless they really don't want to go as a pair. This is used, but never by me. I have tested it and everything is normal. Box and manual included. Takes PC100/133 SDRAM and an AMD Socket A proc. Has AGP slot and 6 PCI slots... uh I think thats about it, PM me with questions or for pics.

2. 256mb Stick PC 100 Ram Used **SOLD**
Can't remember who it's by, sticker says GoldenRAM. Anyhow, it's in great shape, once again never used it, tested it but never got to but it into its role. PM with questions or for pics.

3. Raidmax 420w Power Supply - Brand Spanking New **SOLD**
Got it from Xioxide awile back, I feel like a broken record, but I never got to use it, just tested it. Works like a champ,

4. Samsung CD Drive Black 40x **SOLD**
Black drive, used and tested. PM with questions or for pics.

5. Seagate HDD 2gb Used - $8 SHIPPED
Not much else, title summed it up. Might want to combine this with something else, shipping will kill the deal. PM with questions or for pics.

6. Belkin Desktop Network PCI Card - $10 SHIPPED
Brand spanking new, got the box if you want it. PM with questions or for pics.

7. CompUSA Computer Case Black Steel - $20 PLUS SHIPPING
This will be sent UPS due to size. It's the CompUSA brand, black case, plenty of room. I know you guys will want picture of this one, they are coming soon. If you want it, send me a PM with your zip code and I can get you a shipping quote. Local pickup availiable, my zip is 23116, more info if you buy it :) . PM with questions or for pics.

8. Madden NFL Football 2001 - $5 Shipped
Yup... it's now closing in on 2005 and I still have this. 4 years, dosn't that officially make it retro? Just buy it. Used with case and insert.

9. Wireless Microsoft Optical Blue Mouse - $14 SHIPPED
Used, but in very good condition. Shows very little wear. Not rechargeable, Reciever is USB and PS2 Compatible. If you need a plug for that, let me know. Takes two AA batteries. I have the install disk somewhere, but it's not really needed so Im not gonna go searching for it unless you really want it :p.

MORE TO COME IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS!

It's been awhile since I have been on the [H], is bumping 6 or 8 hours? Guess I gotta go back and check FAQ post.

if the one guy backs down i'll take the power supply and the mobo/cpu

let me know your paypal will send money when i hear from you

Heatware - The[H]uman
Ebay - Slackkatt

E-mail vittorio at cinci dot rr dot com

Thanks

it's all yours, my dad decided he'd rather go with something else :)

Money sent for

Mobo / cpu
memory
cdrom
PSU

Thanks look forward to getting it

Yup, updated with sold products, and put another one up there. Thanks.

Hey bro need to get in touch with me about the parts I sent you a e-mail and a PM

Back