FS: Kingston Value RAM - 512MB PC2700

Timayh

Gawd
DSC01885.jpg

Purchased on December 27th 2003, need to get rid of extra hardware I do not need. Only been put in my system once, never taken out for no reason. Basically brand new.

Kingston Value RAM
KVR333X64C25/512

512MB 333MHz DDR PC2700 DIMM CL2.5

$95 USD or $128 Canadian - will ship to USA/Canada. Sorry about not having paypal, but I do suggest using Western Union. You use their online service, and the money order gets printed out in the location in my city, and I receive it very fast. Meaning fast shipping.

my heatware is 'Gooch'

fine, I guess I can't price very well...

PRICE UPDATE:
$70 US or $95 Canadian

Considering those modules are TCB-3, they can probably run at 3200 speeds NO problem. TCB-3 is verrrry high clocking memory (provided the proper voltage). OCZ uses it in their high end memory.

Originally posted by diredesire
Considering those modules are TCB-3, they can probably run at 3200 speeds NO problem. TCB-3 is verrrry high clocking memory (provided the proper voltage). OCZ uses it in their high end memory.

what do you mean the proper voltage?

2.8-2.9+

Wish i could find you a link, but there was a site that did testing on the TCB-3 modules, they had OCZ 'speed binned/laser treated' modules and they performed INCREDIBLY well..

hmm, my inbox shouldn't be full, i only had 3 messages in there :p

they're gone now, and i did post my email address, that'd be the best way to contact me, [email protected]

thanks!
-Matt

Argh don't you hate it when people say they'll buy something or they're interested but they back out? #3 for me :(

fine, I guess I can't price very well...

PRICE UPDATE:
$70 US or $95 Canadian

Back