FS: iPAQ hx4705 + 512MB SD + 2 Yr. Warranty

calebb

[H]F Junkie
Hewlett-Packard's top-of-the-line PDA!

Read the review at http://www.brighthand.com/article/HP_hx4700_Review

I’ve hardly used this PDA as you can tell from the pictures – I used it for ~2 weeks, but I'm just sticking with paper-and-pencil for now. It is in absolutely perfect condition. No scratches, no dead pixels, no backlight issues, etc.

The battery life is outstanding – 10+ hours per charge. (depending on backlight levels, etc)

Also included is the CompUSA Technology Assurance Program (TAP) warranty – through 10/30/2006. It is a transferable plan that covers this PDA from accidental breakage, theft, loss, etc. (I originally bought an HP 5455 iPAQ with the TAP - they replaced it ~3 years ago when it broke for an HP 5555 iPAQ & bought a new TAP. Then it had problems with the battery life after a couple years so I had it replaced with the hx4705 in-store & bought a new TAP)

• Windows Mobile 2003SE OS
• 624MHz
• 128MB ROM
• 512MB SD Flash Card
• 4” Screen (VGA 640x480)
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IR

I have the original box and all software, accessories, etc. I will ship it USPS priority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. Paypal only please. (any form - credit card Paypal OK).
Buyer to pay actual shipping cost. - ~$13.85.

$400

References:
eBay - calebb (member for 6 years 10 months, 38 positive feedback, 0 negative)
Heatware - 7 positive
Hard|Forum - Member since March 2000 :D

Email: snip

Last edited:
Last bump till I rethink my post... maybe it needs bigger pictures or something? :p

Please post here if you have any questions or wanna give me a courtesy bump :D

A "conditional" offer is pending. (conditional on the buyer successfully selling an item).

Forsakenzoul said:
so it wasnt just me there is no price on the post :D BUMP just cuz it looks awesome

OOPS! I had the price in the title when I first posted it. I had a mod change my title and I most have forgotten to put the price back in! Sorry about that! $450.

Also, it includes registered copies of this software:

Pocket Hack Master 2004 (serial number is tied to this device) (nice all-in-one utility)
Battery Pack 2004 (GUI addon & more - very nice today-screen replacement / add-on)

And I purchased an extra AC adapter for this PDA (~$30) that I will include.

Deal is still pending - the potential buyer is supposed to email me by today - so shoot me a PM or post here if you have a question.

Thanks,
Caleb

Back