FS: Intel Core i7-6700 + Gigabyte H170N WiFi mITX Motherboard Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN VI

[H]F Junkie
Intel Core i7-6700 + Gigabyte H170N WiFi mITX Motherboard - $250 Shipped / $220 Local Pick-Up *SOLD*
Just pulled from a build I put together for my sister's PC due to upgrading her rig. This combo is in excellent working condition and also includes the WiFi antenna, I/O shield, stock Intel HSF cooler, anti-ESD bag, and original boxes and manuals for both. Kept cooled by a Corsair H60 its entire life (stock HSF only used to test out of box functionality), never overclocked. I've reattached the original LGA socket protector plate and repackaged the CPU in its original box after these photos were taken.

H170boxes.jpg

H170board.jpg

H170boxopen.jpg

H170socket.jpg

6700box.jpg

Warranties & Returns:
Everything is tested and confirmed to be in excellent working condition, unless otherwise stated in its description. I will accept returns and honor full refunds of DOA items or "not as described items" up to 72 hours after buyer's receipt of the merchandise. Please test and examine merchandise upon receipt for the smoothest possible transaction and remediation. Cross reference undisclosed physical damage/imperfections with my photos.
Shipment handled via USPS Priority Mail or USPS Priority Flat Rate. I prefer to include signature confirmation on items over $99, but this can be waived at buyer's discretion.

If you have any questions please PM or post your question here.
If any issues arise please contact me directly before leaving feedback. Things come up, life events happen to everyone, and I'm always willing to work things out! 🍻

Payment & Heatware:
I accept cash (local-pick up), Paypal, and Zelle.
Items are located in LA County / San Gabriel Valley. ZIP code 91789
Heatware is under SPARTAN VI

Last edited:
Bump for you. I'd trade you my 3060Ti for that 6800, but it's the MSI Gaming X Trio card which is gigantic. If you're interested though, PM me.

Thanks kirby. I'd love to trade, but as you already know it's a quite a bit over the 45mm constraint. Let's just say this is likely the last time I go mITX with a 2-slot restriction for my personal rigs. :rage:

(Edit) RX Sixty-800 is gone.

Last edited:
Thanks kirby. I'd love to trade, but as you already know it's a quite a bit over the 45mm constraint. Let's just say this is likely the last time I go mITX with a 2-slot restriction for my personal rigs. :rage:

It fits in a CM NR200 case! (y)

Price drop

Not going to bump this until I have something more than RAM to sell. If you see this thread and it's not closed, then it's still available.

Last edited:
Added another Skylake ITX combo. Pictures will be uploaded within the next day or so.

Added photos and found the stock Intel HSF in the box, so that will be included in the bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back