FS: Intel Core i5-6600k + ASRock Z170 Pro4 + G.SKILL 16GB DDR4 2400

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiERiT

2[H]4U
Intel Core i5-6600k
ASRock Z170 Pro4
G.SKILL 16GB DDR4 2400

I purchased these in late 2015 and ran the chip at 4.2GHz and a max of ~60C during games with a Hyper 212 Evo. It could probably be pushed further but I never bothered. Everything will be shipped in the motherboard box with the I/O shield. Looking to get $225 shipped. Heat is in my signature.

Alternatively, and this would only be for local pickup (76033): I can put them into a slightly dusty Corsair Carbide Air 540 with a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, a Corsair AX750, and a Samsung 950 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD with a fresh install of Win10 Pro. You would just need to drop in a GPU, or you could use onboard graphics. If you're interested in this, please PM me an offer as I wouldn't want to take the time to assemble it unless I had a serious buyer lined up.

Last edited:
I'm in Corpus Christi, TX. tempting..

That's pretty far away, but I wouldn't stop you. ;)

Bump. I dropped the price on the combo but don't want to go any lower at this time. And to clarify, that price is just for the combo, not for the complete system. I don't know what I'd want for that and it would depend on the details of the hypothetical pickup, so if someone is interested in that please just PM me an offer and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back