FS: I7 920 + EX58 UD5 + 2x3gb crucial tracer + GTX260

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojuuk

2[H]4U
what I have for sale currently is an i7 920 D0. This processor will do 4ghz at 1.232v and has spent most its life there only recently being downclocked to 3.36ghz @1.04v, it has been happily under a TRUE Cu/Corsair H50/Silver arrow from the start and will come with an unused stock heatsink and original box. Asking $175

The motherboard is a Gigabyte EX58-UD5 and has been trouble free and has been updated to the bios I had the least dps latency with(f12). Will come with backplate and box and any other accessories I can find, unlikely to ship with sata cables. Asking $225.

Ram is 2x3gb 1600mhz crucial ballistx tracer Blue. Ran since I got it at rated speeds. Only slight problem is the leds act funny sometimes usually what happens is the leds get stuck on or go out of sync. This has happened since I bought them and I didn't care about it as it doesn't affect performance. Asking $50. (unlikely to come in original packaging.)

Lastly I have an EVGA GTX 260 216 core. Overclocked a little to see how it did but ultimately ran at stock speeds in secondary computer. Comes with original box if I can find it. Asking $90.

Pictures can be found here http://min.us/mvko3Ky , ignore the mushkin ram in final picture.

Buy the motherboard and processor for $350 total and get ram for free!.

All prices include shipping. All payments through Paypal.

No warranties though I can assure you of the computer working right now as I am posting from it.

Any questions feel free to ask. Prices are somewhat negotiable but don't waste my time with ridiculously low offers please.

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=68858

Final note I cannot ship parts until my replacements arrive, have already ordered them but they wont arrive until probably july 8th. I will not accept payments until I know I am able to ship.

Last edited:
the bump before sleep.

I've only ever sold things at christmas is summer selling always this hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back