FS: i7 6700ks, G3258 combos, 500GB 850 EVOs,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieyasu

Limp Gawd
Hello, I'm looking to part ways with some hardware so I can buy more hardware. All prices include shipping via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. I have heatware https://heatware.com/eval.php?id=97101 and accept paypal as payment.

*have been sold* 2x i7 6700k ($350 each) These will come in the retail box and are in perfect working condition.

G3258 + MSI Z97 PC Mate ($95) I bought a couple combos a few months ago to setup and let people play LoL. Everything is in perfect working condition though the HSF has been used. I can toss in some 2x4GB sticks of Crucial tracer for another 35$ if interested.

*sold* G3258 + Gigabyte GA-B85M DS3H-A ($80) Only a few months old and no problems of any kind. will come in the full retail packaging though its worth noting that the HSF has been used. As with my other combo for an additional $35 I can add a kit of crucial tracer 2x4GB.

*all sold* Samsung 850 Evo 500GB ($120). I purchased several of these a couple months ago (8-28) and I am selling the ones I have left that my friends didnt take to upgrade their gimpy 110 and 120GB drives with after I offered. The drives have been used, but are in perfect working condition.

Last edited:
The SSDs have been sold and the 6700ks are currently sold pending payment. the g3258 combos are still available though if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back