FS: i5 3570K delidded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior

[H]F Junkie
Intel i5 3570K that's been delidded - Asking $180 Shipped

Heatware: Warrior

I'm selling my CPU that's been on water it's entire life and have never gone above 80c while it sat at 4.5Ghz for the majority of it's life, and of course I used SpeedStep to keep the CPU idling low. This CPU is quite the champ. And, you'll love it's performance. I recently upgraded my rig to socket 1150, and no longer run those high of clocks on this proc anymore. This proc is currently in my Plex server (still on water), basically sitting idle all day... So, I'm going to get rid of it, too much power just doing nothing...

Here i have some idle and load shots of how it's doing today, these temps are on water.

The bad: over 2 years ago when I got the CPU, The CPU was accidentally, incorrectly put in the socket and kind of got smashed a little bit, so it has some cracking on the outside of the CPU, nothing near the core, but I have yet to see this as a problem, you can see from the screenshots that i JUST took, the CPU runs fine. Just want to make sure the buyer knows. Oh, and don't drink and build...

Idle.
3570k.idle.JPG

Load
3570k.load.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back