FS: i5-2500k + Gigabyte Z68xp-UD3 + Corsair Vengeance LP memory (8gb kit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU and MOTHERBOARD
I rebuilt my gaming rig, and am selling parts I no longer need. Today I'm listing my i5-2500K quad core Intel processor in a combo deal with a Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 motherboard.

Price $180 shipped to the US 48 for the combo. At this time I will not separate the combo.

The chip comes pre-installed on the motherboard. I am including the factory packaging for the chip as well as the unused factory cooler. The motherboard will ship in its original box, however I do not have all the accessories. The I/O shield plate is included.
The motherboard has had small heatsinks placed on the mosfets, and the factory cooling solution was modified with shims and stiffer springs to increase mounting pressure. This was done because I got bored one day.

Shipping is through USPS priority mail. I take shipping very seriously and all my items are packaged extremely well. I accept payment through Paypal from verified paypal users. I only ship to verified addresses linked to the buyers paypal account.

I typically ship same day if payment is made early enough. My heatware is under my forum name. I'm an active trader who has never had an issue with a sale.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please PM me instead of posting in this thread.

Items: i5-2500K Quad Core processor + Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 motherboard
Price: $180 shipped
Shipping: USPS Priority mail to the US 48
Payment: Verified Paypal
Heatware: In sig, all positive

Crappy cell phone pictures.

Memory
Today I'm selling my 8gb (4gb x2) Corsair Vengeance LP dual channel memory kit. The kit is rated at 1600Mhz @ 9-9-9-24 with 1.35v. Exact details as well as current market value can be found here. I'm asking $75 shipped. Shipping will be through USPS Priority Mail to the US 48, the item will ship in factory packaging. I will only ship to verified Paypal account addresses.

Memory was used in my previous gaming rig at rated speeds without issue. I was using the memory on an intel setup using a Gigabyte motherboard.

Item: 8gb (4gbx2) Corsair Vengeance LP dual channel memory kit. 9-9-9-24 @ 1600Mhz.
Price: $75 shipped
Shipping: USPS Priority Mail to US 48
Payment: Verified Paypal

Crappy cell phone pics.

Combo DEAL for CPU, motherboard, and memory:

$235 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back