FS: HP Envy 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skids1

Gawd
I am selling my recently purchased HP Envy 14 Laptop. Here are the specs:

HP Envy 14
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-520M Dual Core processor (2.40GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.93GHz
• 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• 500GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 switchable graphics - For Dual Core Processors
• 14.5" diagonal HD+ HP Radiance Infinity LED Display (1600x900)
• SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
• HP TrueVision HD Webcam + Dual Digital Integrated Microphones
• Intel Wireless-N Card with Bluetooth
• Corel(R) PaintShop Photo(TM) Pro X3 + Corel(R) VideoStudio(R) Pro X3
• Full-size island-style backlit keyboard
• 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
• Microsoft(R) Office Starter 2010
• HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope

Any questions feel free to message. Asking $800 + Free shipping (in CUS) :D

Last edited:
Not entirely sure as I never really sat down with it much on the battery and it depends on what all your doing and how you have it all setup as you know. If theres anything I can benchmark for you I will be happy to do so. It has barely been used (I recently had my first child so my mobile time is far less then I expected when I brought this) No errors or defects with it that i have noticed and it runs like a champ. I have an unopened HP Laptop bag to go with it as well.:D

it hasn't even been close to a year since its release. So it definitely has warranty left

Yes warrenty is left and Blekblak08 and Dechache can both vouch for me. I am located in Northern Iowa.

oooo damn i'm gonna keep an eye on this one! definitely need a new lappy for next semester and beyond!

Just an update - Received the Envy and Bag today and everything was FLAWLESS. I could not have asked for a better transaction. Danny is a stand up guy to deal with - do not hesitate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back