FS: Half-Life 2 (new unopened), Logitech Keyboard/Mouse, Nintendo Gamecube

BinaryCleric

Limp Gawd
I need to make tuition and loan payments so I gotta get rid of some stuff.

****Lowered Prices Again****

I won a copy of Half-Life 2 at a LAN Party and since I already own it I want to get rid of it. It is unopened, never used, and the box is in good condition. I am asking SALE PENDING.

I also have a Logitech wireless combo duo (black). It was used for two semesters in college, and since I got a laptop I no longer need them. The mouse has some scraches on it but it works fine. I am asking SALE PENDING.

Lastly I have a Nintendo Gamecube, good condition, hardly used. This includes 2 controlers, 2 memory cards, a carrying case, and seven games. (Rogue Leader, SSBM, Sonic Adventure 2, NASCAR Heat 2, Spider-Man, Agent Under Fire, and Metroid Prime) I'll let this one go for $150 + shipping.

I also have a Shuttle XPC for sale. Good condition, some wear, works fine.

Shuttle XPC with a Via KT400 chipset
Linksys Wireless 802.11G adapter
512 megs of ram (pc2100 and pc2700)
Athlon XP 2200+
***No Hard Drive***
16X DVD-Rom Drive
Geforce 2 MX (I will also throw in a Geforce 4 TI 4200, pulled from a working system but I have no idea if it still works)
I'll let this one go for SALE PENDING and it will include the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse.

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow for the PC = $15 + shipping

Lord Of The Rings: ROTK for PC = $5 + shipping

Ghost Recon for PC (Includes both expansion packs) = $5 + shipping

Swat 3 for PC = $5 + shipping

The Simpsons Season 1 DVD set = $10 + shipping

****I WILL DISCOUNT ITEMS IF YOU WANT TO DO A LOCAL PICKUP****

Pickup is fine is you are willing to get to Pittsburgh, PA.

I may be open to trades as well, make an offer.

**EDIT**
Actually I'd really like to keep them all together, unless you wanted to buy a few items. Depends on what you want, just let me know and I'll consider it.

Lowered prices, I REALLY need to get rid of this stuff.
No reasonable offer will be turned down.

Sorry, didn't realize it was less then 6 hours...

if he doesnt take it for 30 shipped let me know. ill grab it. just shoot me a pm or email

Back